Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 38(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
Well most of the LC fans are on the road so now the Bell County fans will have this thread all to themselves! TongueirateSho:Thumbs:
If 6 is sick, Lawrence not only does not score - they don't get a 1st down. He is awesome.
mommacat Wrote:Me 2 because when they don't when you know that will be the excuse!!!

3 lc players r sick...... fb,shane pack,rb,calebe and cornerback turner obrian
dawglc Wrote:3 lc players r sick...... fb,shane pack,rb,calebe and cornerback turner obrian

Wow thats 3 good players. They playing or not? I really dont care if they do or dont, just wondering?
Football1 Wrote:If 6 is sick, Lawrence not only does not score - they don't get a 1st down. He is awesome.

well he is sick so is #22 and #5
If LC has players out, it could be a very long bus ride home.
El Indio Wrote:I see that sign everytime I go down. It looks good. :rockon:

If State Championship signs is what you are looking for. Drive to the Rebel Nation. We have 5 not counting Danvilles 10.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Wow thats 3 good players. They playing or not? I really dont care if they do or dont, just wondering?

im really not sure i think they will they just wont be 100% if6 dont were in some real trouble tho....
French For President Wrote:If State Championship signs is what you are looking for. Drive to the Rebel Nation. We have 5 not counting Danvilles 10.

Thats true!!! That town has had alot of State Championships over the years there. Boyle Co was awesome during that 5 year span over winning those titles!! :1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1: That represents 15 State Titles for the City of Danville.
about 6 hours left good season pups
Now I seem to remember getting a lot of "oh no here comes the excuses" when I stated facts about the kids we had out due to injury and disciplines but i will not do that! i truely hope that Shane and the others are feeling better and get to play and can play at least to 100%. I am not sure about the others but I know Shane is a senior and wants to go out fighting! Good luck and have a safe trip. I will see you all at the game tonight!TongueirateSho
How long is that drive from LC to BC?
I guess that makes it even. Bell has one in the hospital and another still limping around. I don't believe that LC has anyone sick or out! Going to be a great game!
logmountainboy64 Wrote:about 6 hours left good season pups

I don't know about you guys down that way but, I can smell the Friday Night Football in the air. :biggrin: Good luck to both teams and can man I can just feel it.:HitWall:
El Indio Wrote:How long is that drive from LC to BC?

3 hours 30 minutes in a car........illbe leaving at 3......see ever one up there
Xerxes Wrote:I guess that makes it even. Bell has one in the hospital and another still limping around. I don't believe that LC has anyone sick or out! Going to be a great game!

Matt Raines is out of the hospital for infection in his arm from a cut last week. Just spoke to him and he is 100% and will be starting tonight. Bell Co is healthy.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Matt Raines is out of the hospital for infection in his arm from a cut last week. Just spoke to him and he is 100% and will be starting tonight. Bell Co is healthy.

That's great news. Hopefully the JV will get lots of PT so the starters can rest and stay healthy.
Go Bell County! :Cheerlead
dawglc Wrote:3 hours 30 minutes in a car........illbe leaving at 3......see ever one up there

Have a safe trip. I wish I could be down there for this one. I'll be down in that area next week, but there will be no game at Log Mtn. :HitWall:
El Indio Wrote:Have a safe trip. I wish I could be down there for this one. I'll be down in that area next week, but there will be no game at Log Mtn. :HitWall:

r u comi9ng down tonight there should be plenty of fireworks
dawglc Wrote:yea man ur right he was in the bed sick last night when i went uo his house he is my cuz so i know...... i say he will play but he wont be as effective as usally...he is sick tho....

Thank you.

Best of luck to both teams tonight. I hope Shane gets to play and is effective.
Doesn't matter who wins this game. Boyle will steamroll either/or next week. Heck, you could combine these 2 teams and let them play with 15 on the field at a time and give them 5 downs... Boyle would still win by 30.
CatManDo Wrote:Doesn't matter who wins this game. Boyle will steamroll either/or next week. Heck, you could combine these 2 teams and let them play with 15 on the field at a time and give them 5 downs... Boyle would still win by 30.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:moon:
CatManDo Wrote:Doesn't matter who wins this game. Boyle will steamroll either/or next week. Heck, you could combine these 2 teams and let them play with 15 on the field at a time and give them 5 downs... Boyle would still win by 30.

:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:
Haha, I knew that would get you Bell Countians riled up. But, seriously if you all struggle tonight, you don't have a prayer against Boyle. IMHO
CatManDo Wrote:Haha, I knew that would get you Bell Countians riled up. But, seriously if you all struggle tonight, you don't have a prayer against Boyle. IMHO

You don't have a prayer tonight. LC will win!!!!
CatManDo Wrote:Haha, I knew that would get you Bell Countians riled up. But, seriously if you all struggle tonight, you don't have a prayer against Boyle. IMHO

Better not look forward to next week, when you all have your hands full this week.

:thatsfunn I had a good laugh out of it. Good one. Good luck to Boyle tonight. I'm pulling for you guys.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Better not look forward to next week, when you all have your hands full this week.

I'm just a fan. I'm sure the team is focused on LexCath fully. As they will be next week on the winner of this game. I don't like the cocky Bell Co. fans, that is why I am pulling for Lawrence.
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Yea...just like they did last year....:flame:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao
  •  Previous
  • 38(current)
  • Next