Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 37(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
CATDAD2 Wrote:If you can find Corbin off I 75, just take the 25e Tunnel exit off I 75 in Corbin and stay on 25e its beside 25e between Pineville and Middlesboro

Oh well thats easy enough to follow, thanks!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Somebody said he thought McCreary and Knox was good? Who from Bell said that?

No offense to either team but we all knew Knox was down, possibly the worst Knox team in Coach Mills Tenure. They just had a crossroads with kids that were not all that talented. They done a very good job of coaching b/c they should have lost to Rock in OT.
I typically agree with your wisdom but you are dead wrong here. The way Bell beat Knox shows what a great team they are. Knox lost to Somerset (still undefeated by fumbling twice inside the 5; lost to N.Laurel fumbling and intercepting 2 inside the 5; lost to Lawrence without our best o-lineman to a good team; lost to Clay with fastest player on sidelines: only real beating we took this year was from Bell). Knox was not down - we just sucked in places where we should not have. The fact that Bell could have beaten us even worse just proves how good Bell is this year.

Lawrence will not play with Bell period. If Bell wins by less than 30 look down on the highway after the game. There will be a guy out there kissing butts. Cause I have told all my friends if Bell wins by less than 30 I will give them all 30 minutes to draw a crowd and kiss every butt that walks by right in the middle of 25E! And I am not butt kisser so let me assure you - Bell wins big unless they decide to play their cheerleaders on the o-line, then they only win by 6.

Go BOBCATS - I feel so wrong...
French For President Wrote:You guys are funny:lmao: Good luck to both Bell and Lawrence. We look forward to hosting Bell next week in the Rebel Nation.

I hope you are correct French.
FFP,
You better worry about Boyle County my friend. I don't know about other Bell County fans, but I'd like to go against Lex Cath in the next round. Bell County has a score to settle from the 2007 playoff game. I was there that day and Bell just wasn't Bell that game.
Go Bobcats! All the way baby! TongueirateSho
Football1 Wrote:I typically agree with your wisdom but you are dead wrong here. The way Bell beat Knox shows what a great team they are. Knox lost to Somerset (still undefeated by fumbling twice inside the 5; lost to N.Laurel fumbling and intercepting 2 inside the 5; lost to Lawrence without our best o-lineman to a good team; lost to Clay with fastest player on sidelines: only real beating we took this year was from Bell). Knox was not down - we just sucked in places where we should not have. The fact that Bell could have beaten us even worse just proves how good Bell is this year.

Lawrence will not play with Bell period. If Bell wins by less than 30 look down on the highway after the game. There will be a guy out there kissing butts. Cause I have told all my friends if Bell wins by less than 30 I will give them all 30 minutes to draw a crowd and kiss every butt that walks by right in the middle of 25E! And I am not butt kisser so let me assure you - Bell wins big unless they decide to play their cheerleaders on the o-line, then they only win by 6.

I know that was tough for you....but as we do Muneys...we appreciate your support as well.
Football1 Wrote:I typically agree with your wisdom but you are dead wrong here. The way Bell beat Knox shows what a great team they are. Knox lost to Somerset (still undefeated by fumbling twice inside the 5; lost to N.Laurel fumbling and intercepting 2 inside the 5; lost to Lawrence without our best o-lineman to a good team; lost to Clay with fastest player on sidelines: only real beating we took this year was from Bell). Knox was not down - we just sucked in places where we should not have. The fact that Bell could have beaten us even worse just proves how good Bell is this year.

Your bet should have included if Bell wins by more your friends could gather some :girlwink: of this for you to kiss! Confusedmoke:

Yawsa Yawsa!

Go Bell County!
:runtouchd
El Indio Wrote:Your bet should have included if Bell wins by more your friends could gather some :girlwink: of this for you to kiss! Confusedmoke:

Yawsa Yawsa!

Go Bell County!
:runtouchd

go dawgs... lc wins 22-16.....and all u haters will be shut up......go dawgs 250 yards rushing for the dawgs.......lc defence will be the diference hold bell to 2 touchdowns and a fieldgoel......and lc gets 3 touchdowns 2 off of turnovers.. 9 hours 30 minutes until kick off lets go dawgs ......and good luck bell ........
leecoukfan Wrote:Oh well thats easy enough to follow, thanks!

Hope to see you there. Feel free to sit on Bell Co's side.
dawglc Wrote:go dawgs... lc wins 22-16.....and all u haters will be shut up......go dawgs 250 yards rushing for the dawgs.......lc defence will be the diference hold bell to 2 touchdowns and a fieldgoel......and lc gets 3 touchdowns 2 off of turnovers.. 9 hours 30 minutes until kick off lets go dawgs ......and good luck bell ........

Do you know how long it has been since a Ky team scored 22 on Bell?
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Do you know how long it has been since a Ky team scored 22 on Bell?

well if u all dont turn the ball over lc will lose 16-8 but i think u all will have 2 critdical turn overs in ur own terrtoryConfusedhh:....so if u turn the ball over lc will score 22-16 tho
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Do you know how long it has been since a Ky team scored 22 on Bell?

I was at that game in 2007 when Bell lost to Lexington Catholic 35 to 16.

If LC has more than 250 total yards, I'd be suprised!

Go Bell County Bobcats! :Cheerlead

That team actually went on and won the State Championship that year. Lex Cath had Winston Guy who returned a kickoff in that game. Does Lawrence Co have a Winston Guy on there team who could start Safety for UK?
I'll take Lawrence Co. here 14-6.

Go Dawgs!
I just want to wish the fans and team a safe trip to Bell county and no matter the outcome you have more than proven yourselves this year with a memorable season. I know many teams you have defeated would love to be in your shoes right now so enjoy each and every moment. All of Lawrence County is proud of you!!!!! Wish I could be there but have this little situation called real life that gets in the way sometimes:HitWall: Have a safe and injury free game to both teams.

p.s. I have a pet peeve about repeated spelling errors so please don't take this as being mean but- when you desire something it's "want" not won't, when you think something will not happen it is "won't" not want:please:
Here is how a devout Knox fan can easily support Bell on this one: Football. Bell County is about football. They play the other sports, sure - but at the end of the day - they are about putting smash mouth, pride spilling, mouth piece jarring football teams on that mountain with a great chance at winning a title every year. I don't always agree with their methods and have had my share of diagreements with them but you can't argue with the success they wring out of a county that has all the same challenges as the rest of us.

One more time before I lose my nerve, Go BOBCATS!!!! I will be in your stands pulling for you all the way!

Lawrence is a great story. Maybe movie quality. They have some great fans up there and at least one kid (#11) who is classy above all. Their players are motivated and talented. They kicked our butts and deserve to be right where they are. BUT (always a butt, right) they will not be dancing tonight. Period.

Everyone have a safe trip, a great game, and may the winner of this contest beat the dust out of Boyle and bring another state championship to the Mountains. At least then when I drive my kids to the movies in Middlesboro, we can see what one of those road signs about state champs looks like... LOL.
^ Those spelling errors hurt my eyes too bballmama! Yes, both teams should be proud of where they are now.
Play hard and no injuries!
Football1 Wrote:Here is how a devout Knox fan can easily support Bell on this one: Football. Bell County is about football. They play the other sports, sure - but at the end of the day - they are about putting smash mouth, pride spilling, mouth piece jarring football teams on that mountain with a great chance at winning a title every year. I don't always agree with their methods and have had my share of diagreements with them but you can't argue with the success they wring out of a county that has all the same challenges as the rest of us.

One more time before I lose my nerve, Go BOBCATS!!!! I will be in your stands pulling for you all the way!

Lawrence is a great story. Maybe movie quality. They have some great fans up there and at least one kid (#11) who is classy above all. Their players are motivated and talented. They kicked our butts and deserve to be right where they are. BUT (always a butt, right) they will not be dancing tonight. Period.

Everyone have a safe trip, a great game, and may the winner of this contest beat the dust out of Boyle and bring another state championship to the Mountains. At least then when I drive my kids to the movies in Middlesboro, we can see what one of those road signs about state champs looks like... LOL.

I see that sign everytime I go down. It looks good. :rockon:
What's the record for most posts in a thread? Just wondering.
What time is the LC team leaving today?
Football1 Wrote:Here is how a devout Knox fan can easily support Bell on this one: Football. Bell County is about football. They play the other sports, sure - but at the end of the day - they are about putting smash mouth, pride spilling, mouth piece jarring football teams on that mountain with a great chance at winning a title every year. I don't always agree with their methods and have had my share of diagreements with them but you can't argue with the success they wring out of a county that has all the same challenges as the rest of us.

:Thumbs::Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Hope to see you there. Feel free to sit on Bell Co's side.

Thanks, if i go, i was planning on it anyways because i am routing for Bell Co and i even have the perfect shirt to where beause it says Bobcats on the front and the shirt is blue with white lettering and on the back its got a saying: LOSERS quit when they're tired, WINNERS quit when they have won.
^Oh yeah, i forgot to say GO BOBCATS!!!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:What time is the LC team leaving today?

they left in between 9:30 and 10:30
dawglc Wrote:they left in between 9:30 and 10:30

Not good with math but would that be 10????:blabbermo

Must spend more time in "dance" than in math???
Batpuff Wrote:Dude you have no clue what you are even talking about so why get on here and post stupid crap like that for....

Yeah, I actually do. A Lawrence County fan told me that last night in person. To whether he will play or not is something he nor I know for sure.

I just posted what I heard, so you can take what I said for what it's worth. And for the record, a Lawrence fan just below us had heard he has the flu as well. He may play, he may not. I don't know and I really don't care.

So don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.
I HEAR THE TRAIN ACOMING, I BELIEVE DUDLEY IS DRIVING IT. LOOK OUT LAWRENCE CO.TongueirateSho
Cellking Wrote:I HEAR THE TRAIN ACOMING, I BELIEVE DUDLEY IS DRIVING IT. LOOK OUT LAWRENCE CO.TongueirateSho

You ever here the story about the little engine that could?" HEH HEH HEH!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Not good with math but would that be 10????:blabbermo

Must spend more time in "dance" than in math???

no they had to be there at 9:30 and they left at 10:30
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Yeah, I actually do. A Lawrence County fan told me that last night in person. To whether he will play or not is something he nor I know for sure.

I just posted what I heard, so you can take what I said for what it's worth. And for the record, a Lawrence fan just below us had heard he has the flu as well. He may play, he may not. I don't know and I really don't care.

So don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

yea man ur right he was in the bed sick last night when i went uo his house he is my cuz so i know...... i say he will play but he wont be as effective as usally...he is sick tho....
ladycats09 Wrote:I hope this rumor is false. I hope both teams are healthy, so the game will be good. That way, there will be no excuses.

Me 2 because when they don't when you know that will be the excuse!!!
  •  Previous
  • 37(current)
  • Next