Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 36(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
Let's make some noise! Go Bobcats!
:letsparty
El Indio Wrote:Let's make some noise! Go Bobcats!
:letsparty

WOOOHOOO GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beavis:
Wonder how the bon fire went lastnight???
I bet it was wild............:rockon:
:Wave:

Let's make some noise Bell County fans! Big Grinrums02:
Go Bobcats! Regional Championship! Rematch with Boyle/Lexington Catholic winner!
Bobcats 42-6!
Hey Hey what do say looks like Bell County all the way!!!
Let's go Bulldogs. Punch Bell County in the mouth and shut them up.
You will not have to shut-up Bell Co. the Coaches do that. They do very little talking you will find out soon enough.

Almost time boys. All the little cute videos and sayings in the world will not help you now. Put up or shut up time.
bobcat_dad Wrote:you will not have to shut-up bell co. The coaches do that. They do very little talking you will find out soon enough.

Almost time boys. all the little cute videos and sayings in the world will not help you now. put up or shut up time.

:1:woooohooo, lets get crazy bobcats............:1:
11 hours
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:go ahead ppl keep thinking you can't be beat. And i do have to say even if you do win and big if. Either team that wins will be almost impossible to get past boyle next week. And either way bell if you do win you will get beat by lawrence co. Either this week or next cause boone and billy at boyle and they will always be lawrence co. Unless we get to play them next week. And you all talk how big and bad you are well you were saying that mcreary and knox are good teams. Nothing impressed me about them nothing and if you measure yourselfs the same way i am sure i won't be impressed by you either. One thing i can say for mcreary and knox they travel well the wildest 10 fans i have ever seen lol.

I've stayed out of this crazy fan trash talk on this thread. I'm not sure if I've even posted anything on this one but I couldn't let this go.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but is this not the most unorganized, meaninless paragraph of words that has ever been written. No wait a minute I can top it.

The it was whale cowboy he my little so he done dooed it then there that him coffee to me phone while therefore home house the. LOL
Oh yeah, I'll take Bell 42 - 7.
logmountainboy64 Wrote:11 hours

Yep 11hrs till the train derails OFF the tracks in Bell County, if it is a train it will be Thomas the train..............
Thomas and his friends...............:lmao:
Bill Dozer Wrote:I've stayed out of this crazy fan trash talk on this thread. I'm not sure if I've even posted anything on this one but I couldn't let this go.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but is this not the most unorganized, meaninless paragraph of words that has ever been written. No wait a minute I can top it.

The it was whale cowboy he my little so he done dooed it then there that him coffee to me phone while therefore home house the. LOL

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Bill Dozer Wrote:I've stayed out of this crazy fan trash talk on this thread. I'm not sure if I've even posted anything on this one but I couldn't let this go.

Pretty good.
i cant wait to see this so called train gonna get there early so i can see it when it pulls in
Somebody said he thought McCreary and Knox was good? Who from Bell said that?

No offense to either team but we all knew Knox was down, possibly the worst Knox team in Coach Mills Tenure. They just had a crossroads with kids that were not all that talented. They done a very good job of coaching b/c they should have lost to Rock in OT.
logmountainboy64 Wrote:i cant wait to see this so called train gonna get there early so i can see it when it pulls in

Like I said it will me a cartoon, Thomas and friends................:biggrin:
GAMEDAY!!
I would love to go to this game!! but i have no idea how to get there?
Batpuff Wrote:Game Day!!!!! Time to get your Pee Hot and smash Bell Co in the mouth!!!!! Oh and get off the **** tracks!!!!!!

I have never heard that saying before, and was just wondering what that means ? Obviously it is over my head.

I believe this was a 3rd grader :HitWall:
leecoukfan Wrote:GAMEDAY!!
I would love to go to this game!! but i have no idea how to get there?

If you can find Corbin off I 75, just take the 25e Tunnel exit off I 75 in Corbin and stay on 25e its beside 25e between Pineville and Middlesboro
rocket01 Wrote:Can't judge any player just based on size or height, its how they play overall.

You for sure should know how thet play. 2 Butt whippings and you still dont know? That line can open up ANY hole against ANY defensive line.
I hope everybody has their pee hot, their car with gas, their truck with deisel, coal in the train, bone in the dogs mouth, claws sharp on the cat, because Bell County is going to give a bad whooping on Log Moutain tonight, it's game day LC time to take it like a man.:redboxer::redboxer::redboxer:
Mr. Pack has the flu. He will play but when the hard hitting starts with the muscle ache the flu brings he want be playing the second half. He want even be able to tell where he is even at. Bell Co hits harder than anytime in the Mountains wait and see!!!
who is wooried about pack anyway i hope hes healthy
logmountainboy64 Wrote:who is wooried about pack anyway i hope hes healthy

I hope he plays too. When they get beat and if he didnt play that would be there excuse. Thats why we need all of them Bullpuppies healthly!!!
You guys are funny:lmao: Good luck to both Bell and Lawrence. We look forward to hosting Bell next week in the Rebel Nation.
BC - 55
LC - 6

I'm not sure one player can make up for this lopsided score!
logmountainboy64 Wrote:who is wooried about pack anyway i hope hes healthy

I hope this rumor is false. I hope both teams are healthy, so the game will be good. That way, there will be no excuses.
  •  Previous
  • 36(current)
  • Next