Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
Lc 21 to 19.
Some people on here are as nieve as I've ever seen.

Bell County - 35
Lawrence County - 7
Finals of the Region The Dawg.
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Some people on here are as nieve as I've ever seen.
Probably so but we've been told that all year.
WildDawg Wrote:In order for LC to win, they will have to play mistake free football. Limit the penalties and don't turn the ball over. The Bulldogs will need to play their best game of the year. Lay it on the line boys. We're proud of you guys. I will be making the trip to Log Mountain. I think LC can contain the Bobcats. LC will probably need 3 TD's to win this one. Best of luck Bulldogs. Stay focused, and make this magical season that much better with a win against the juggernaunt that is Bell County.

LC better score more than 3 TD's if they expect to win. Bell scored 2 TD's against Alcoa...and there isn't a comparison in D's.....I promise you.
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Some people on here are as nieve as I've ever seen.

Bell County - 35
Lawrence County - 7

Sorry for supporting our team. :igiveup:
Jack Lambert Wrote:Lc 21 to 19.

You sure hope so....

you better worry more about Lex. Cath....I don't think you all will worry who wins Bell vs. LC after Friday.
Three teams that Bell Co played this year are all 3 playing for a Regional Championship.

Alcoa 12-0 (L)
Marion Co 10-2 (W)
Johnson Central 8-4 (W)
I think its funny all the Boyle Co fans picking LC. A little worried arent you?
We can look at this on paper all we want and everyone say what is going to happen. I must agree if this is a paper football game LC more than likely loses at least 19 out of 20. However, this is not a paper football game and even if it was this might just be that one time. If games were decided on what should happen no one would ever need to play. However, they are not played on paper and as far as we know LC may play the game of their lives and BC may look past LC for Boyle County. A week from now we may be in a heavy rain storm and 40 degree temperatures. Footballs tend to bounce funny ways and games don't always finish the way we think they will that is what makes watching them so fun. Heck if we played things on paper we would still be controlled by England and playing only soccer since our founding fathers had no chance at all of beating the British. Now lets getting ready to shock at least all of Eastern Kentucky and beat Bell County. GO DAWGS!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I think its funny all the Boyle Co fans picking LC. A little worried arent you?

Thats a bit of the pot calling the kettle black.

For the record I picked Bell. Neither LC will win next week setting up a semi showdown.
CatDawg Wrote:We can look at this on paper all we want and everyone say what is going to happen. I must agree if this is a paper football game LC more than likely loses at least 19 out of 20. However, this is not a paper football game and even if it was this might just be that one time. If games were decided on what should happen no one would ever need to play. However, they are not played on paper and as far as we know LC may play the game of their lives and BC may look past LC for Boyle County. A week from now we may be in a heavy rain storm and 40 degree temperatures. Footballs tend to bounce funny ways and games don't always finish the way we think they will that is what makes watching them so fun. Heck if we played things on paper we would still be controlled by England and playing only soccer since our founding fathers had no chance at all of beating the British. Now lets getting ready to shock at least all of Eastern Kentucky and beat Bell County. GO DAWGS!

Pack you a lunch...cause on paper means nothing.....you all have a long row to hoe though.....
backinblack2003 Wrote:Thats a bit of the pot calling the kettle black.

I am more worried about LEX CATH.....:devilflam
ladycats09 Wrote:Pack you a lunch...cause on paper means nothing.....you all have a long row to hoe though.....
OK, I think.:HitWall:
Well we have a Lex. Cath. vs Boyle thread you guys can take it there.
CatDawg Wrote:OK, I think.:HitWall:

you know what I meant...I agree...you can throw out the papers....now....everyone is a good team.

I think LC can win the game....anything can happen, but it will be a tall order.
Now that I'll agree with.
CatDawg Wrote:Well we have a Lex. Cath. vs Boyle thread you guys can take it there.

I understand....not trying to change the thread and I apologize.
BobCatFan29 Wrote:wonder about Lone Oak, Marion, other 4A teams tonight??

They both won. when will they match up?
Bell Co - 41

LC - 14
This game will not be close. Bell rolling by the second quarter. 35-12
congrats to Lawrence for making it to region...but this is were the cindrella story ends..sorry dawgs.....
CatDawg Wrote:We can look at this on paper all we want and everyone say what is going to happen. I must agree if this is a paper football game LC more than likely loses at least 19 out of 20. However, this is not a paper football game and even if it was this might just be that one time. If games were decided on what should happen no one would ever need to play. However, they are not played on paper and as far as we know LC may play the game of their lives and BC may look past LC for Boyle County. A week from now we may be in a heavy rain storm and 40 degree temperatures. Footballs tend to bounce funny ways and games don't always finish the way we think they will that is what makes watching them so fun. Heck if we played things on paper we would still be controlled by England and playing only soccer since our founding fathers had no chance at all of beating the British. Now lets getting ready to shock at least all of Eastern Kentucky and beat Bell County. GO DAWGS!

I promise Lawrence will not be overlooked, it was anounced over the intercom all through the Bell / Rockcastle game and in the huddle at the end of the game Hilton was already sighting his aim on LC. Sounds like LC need bad weather and some cosmic intervention to win, Bell just wants a chance to play with the abilities and coaching they posses and been blessed to have. Will be a good enviroment and truely believe that LC will leave the same way Rockcastle did tonight, amazed....
Bchs 56 lchs 6 bell rules!!!!!!!
Did anyone see the play Bells quaterback (BM) made diving in the end zone ? That had to be one of the greatest efforts I have ever seen from a high school player..:Clap::Clap:
I'm already ready for this game, I think alot of people are going to see this game one sided but all these kids know what happened last year and they are ready to show everyone LC is for real. Bulldogs defense showed up in a huge way can they do it again? I say yes but we will wait and see.
Lawrence Co. play hard against Bell, You can get it done
LC wins 28 to 14. BTW, any good five star hotels in Bell County?
Bell County will win this game there 12th straight game, and get ready for either Lexington Catholic Knights or the Boyle County rebels
CATDAD2 Wrote:I promise Lawrence will not be overlooked, it was anounced over the intercom all through the Bell / Rockcastle game and in the huddle at the end of the game Hilton was already sighting his aim on LC. Sounds like LC need bad weather and some cosmic intervention to win, Bell just wants a chance to play with the abilities and coaching they posses and been blessed to have. Will be a good enviroment and truely believe that LC will leave the same way Rockcastle did tonight, amazed....
Not saying they need any help to win other than their talents. However, more decides a game than just the past of two teams and it starts with heart and desire.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next