Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 38 - Steelers 31
What a game but finally they get a win over a great Steelers team.
So the Bengals are now 2 up on the Steelers in the division...correct?
WHO DEY!!!!!
we have a winning season
Congrats Bengals.
Yes Sir.. If the Bengals can improve on the defensive side of the ball these guys have a legitimate shot of going deep in the playoffs.
if they can just keep it up!!
Who Dey?
Way to go Bengals. WOW 826 is on the board.
good job bengals WHO DEY!!!!
finally 15 years of losing seasons is over all hale carson palmer
Carson P will break Peytons TD record in a couple of years as much as i hate to say it... He moves just like Peyton
Way to go Bungles. I mean Bengals. I was just used to saying Bungals.
YAY...Benglas WOOOOO HOOOOO
The road to RCA Dome for revenge !!!
"torQQue" Wrote:Yes Sir.. If the Bengals can improve on the defensive side of the ball these guys have a legitimate shot of going deep in the playoffs.

They lead the league in takeaways this season.....and Deltha Oneal has 8 interceptions to lead the league as well....so I think they are good on the Defensive side of the ball....they dont have to worry about Offense they are pretty good off......WAY TO GO BENGALS!
Congrats Bengals!

I love to see you win!
It took 4 turnovers and a nearly kickoff return for TD to beat the steelers by 7 while having no turnovers of their own. The Bengals played flawlessly and got the win. Congrats to them for taking a 2 game advantage in the division.
Good win for the Bengals and yes they are up 2 games but they were + 4 on the turnovers and only won by a TD, that is not very good. The Steelers' coaching sucks, they need to get rid of Cowher and his spit. Ben needs to be able to throw the ball on first down instead of run, run, pass on 3rd and long and out. Especially against the Bengals, they were playing great against the run. WAKE UP ROONEY'S and GET RID OF COWER.
"waterboy" Wrote:finally 15 years of losing seasons is over all hale carson palmer

I like that Lewis guy a lot also!!!!!!!!!!
Great win for the Bengals. Clinched a winning record for the season. Great job