Poll: will coach cal retire in the bluegrass
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
52.00%
No
48.00%
Other
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Coach Cal Retire A Wildcat
Stardust Wrote:I'm fine with the BS. Let's face it, he is the face of the Program. Not Wall, Not PP, not Rupp, Pitino, Not Grevey, Mashburn or Macy - Right Now he is the PROGRAM. Those guys are teh past or soon to be past - Cal is the present and hopefully, possitive future. So all eyes are on him. I want him to sell me, make be a believer. Hey, I want to have my expectations exaggerated. His job is to sell. That's the purpose of any leader of any organization. He is not just "Coach", he is the lead Marketing rep.

My hope is that he is not ALL BS, and he can back it up with championships

VERY well stated point!
BTW- look how close the poll is
Stardust Wrote:I'm fine with the BS. Let's face it, he is the face of the Program. Not Wall, Not PP, not Rupp, Pitino, Not Grevey, Mashburn or Macy - Right Now he is the PROGRAM. Those guys are teh past or soon to be past - Cal is the present and hopefully, possitive future. So all eyes are on him. I want him to sell me, make be a believer. Hey, I want to have my expectations exaggerated. His job is to sell. That's the purpose of any leader of any organization. He is not just "Coach", he is the lead Marketing rep.

My hope is that he is not ALL BS, and he can back it up with championships

TongueirateSho:Thumbs:

Dead On.
he will stay