Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feds Creek Wins Ken Lamaster Tourney.
Feds Creek wins the KLT @ wesley christian. alot of good teams shows up for this tourement.
Final Four
FC over Emmalena 66-34
Allen Central over SF 1-0 ( SF forfeited)

Finals

FC over Allen Central 46-30

Camron Justice was MVP

and Danny Cantrell From Emmalena won the 3pt shootout.

!!!!Congrats to the Vikings!!!!!
Janitor_32 Wrote:Feds Creek wins the KLT @ wesley christian. alot of good teams shows up for this tourement.
Final Four
FC over Emmalena 66-34
Allen Central over SF 1-0 ( SF forfeited)

Finals

FC over Allen Central 46-30

Camron Justice was MVP

and Danny Cantrell From Emmalena won the 3pt shootout.

!!!!Congrats to the Vikings!!!!!

Didn't forfeit, the ref called the game.

Congrats Vikings.
well I am a ref also and I know that once a team refuses to comply with a refs orders and the ref has to call the game it is considered a forfeit. This was preseason tourney and no games go on the record but this is considered a forfeit by rule.

but I wish SF and AC both the best of luck in this years season.
Janitor_32 Wrote:well I am a ref also and I know that once a team refuses to comply with a refs orders and the ref has to call the game it is considered a forfeit. This was preseason tourney and no games go on the record but this is considered a forfeit by rule.

but I wish SF and AC both the best of luck in this years season.

Couldn't a second T been assessed? Wouldn't that have resolved the problem?
All I was told once the game was over was that the coach refused to sit down and that the ref told the coach that he could set down or leave and the coach responded with "If I go then my team goes" so the ref said fine the game is called.

I didnt officiate the game, nor was I present when it happened..

I am just going on the ref's word about the whole situation.

but you are correct a 2nd T would solve the problem, but once the coach refuses t set or leave without his team there is no other choice them call the game.
why did the ref ask the coach to set in the first place?
i was at the game last nite it was a very good game hat off to both teams.:Thumbs:
Who is South Floyd's coach?
I have heard it is Rady Martin ??
Not sure though....
Unoffically it is called the "set belt rule" in grade school basketball. Once you are T'ed up the first time, you cannot leave your seat for the rest of the game while the game is taking place.
yeah i have heard of the seat belt rule. But i would still like to know what the coach did to get the T in the first place?

Was the "T" actually gave to the coach of was it a team "T" See a team "T" has to be given to a coach and could have been given to the assistant coach while a "T" directed straight at the coach is the coaches. I am just curious on the situation.