Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navy 23 Notre Dame 21
Navy's not a bad team. I've said it all year long, since the ND's first game, their rush defense SUCKS, and it showed in this game. Navy had 348 yards on the ground. No excuse for ND's offense in this game. Clausen 37-51 for 452 yards 2 TD's, 8 different recievers had a reception, should have hung 50 on the Navy defense.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Redneck Wrote:Navy's not a bad team. I've said it all year long, since the ND's first game, their rush defense SUCKS, and it showed in this game. Navy had 348 yards on the ground. No excuse for ND's offense in this game. Clausen 37-51 for 452 yards 2 TD's, 8 different recievers had a reception, should have hung 50 on the Navy defense.
Bubby, you know I love ya, but Notre Dame HAS to get rid of Charlie Weis as soon as this season is done, whether they win out or not..No Navy isnt a bad team at all. They should have beaten Ohio State too, but for ND to have this kind of firepower on offense, no way they shoulda lost..they need to get rid of Charlie and make an insane offer to Urban.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Bubby, you know I love ya, but Notre Dame HAS to get rid of Charlie Weis as soon as this season is done, whether they win out or not..No Navy isnt a bad team at all. They should have beaten Ohio State too, but for ND to have this kind of firepower on offense, no way they shoulda lost..they need to get rid of Charlie and make an insane offer to Urban.

AGREED

I pray before I go to bed every night that they get Meyer. I don't think there is any danger, Weis will be gone after the season is over. I just hope they get Meyer.

I also pray that Clausen stays for his Senior year. I know that after seein what happened to Bradford this year, gettin sidelined for pretty much the entire season after winnin the Heisman, goin pro has to be goin thru Jimmy's mind.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Bubby, you know I love ya, but Notre Dame HAS to get rid of Charlie Weis as soon as this season is done, whether they win out or not..No Navy isnt a bad team at all. They should have beaten Ohio State too, but for ND to have this kind of firepower on offense, no way they shoulda lost..they need to get rid of Charlie and make an insane offer to Urban.

Yes they should have beat OSU. Navy is just a few plays of bein undefeated. They had Pitt too, should have won that game. The Temple loss was a fluke. But when you run the option like Navy, turnovers will absolutely kill you, but that's part of the game.
Redneck Wrote:Yes they should have beat OSU. Navy is just a few plays of bein undefeated. They had Pitt too, should have won that game. The Temple loss was a fluke. But when you run the option like Navy, turnovers will absolutely kill you, but that's part of the game.
Georgia Tech, Navy and Air Force are three teams I LOVE to watch..GT and Navy are awesome running that option, thats for sure..I know its off the subject, but Navy would beat UK by at least 14..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]