Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Basketball
:yesno:
Is it just me, or but after watchin the UK/Carolina game, do you get the feeling that UK might suck really bad this season???
I posted this in another thread.

IMO, Kentucky will be right among the top in the SEC. However, if they do win the title it won't be in convincing fashion like the years of the past.
Tubby will get these boys playing good by conference time. He always does.
What Ky is missing is a big strong guy (morris) to help control the middle and bang around under the boards. Kentucky is playing bad because they can't rebound. If they get Morris back, IMO Kentucky will be in good shape.
I agree when he comes back they will turn everything around.
i think that even thought they have lost twice i think they will still have a realy good season especially when morris comes back
I agree QQ. Once UK can show a consistant inside threat along with some rebounding, they will be just fine. That's obviously the missing piece(s) for them this season.

Rondo has been a little out of control lately, but I will give him a little slack since it IS just December. Overlooking that, UK has arguably one of the quickest the best ball handlers in the nation, along with some guys that can knock down outside shots. They have the outside threat, they just can't find anyone to be an inside threat. Other teams may as well put 4 guys on the perimeter, because that's UK's only threat. Unless of course Rondo can drive the length of the court and lay it up.

It's looking like Carter may be UK's last hope, unless Morris can come back. I think I have more faith in Carter right now than Shag and Woo combined. By the way, someone needs to tell those guys they're 7 ft tall.
yeah its gonna b a long season for the CATS......and with the Morris news going around its not making anything better
after watchin the game i relaize we are not as good as i hoped. yea we should win the SEC but what about everything else.... we need good inside play. we dont have that. after seeing us against UNC i now know we need more than just that.
They need to stick one of the 7 footers in there and just let them play to build some confidence, if not they are in for a long long long season.
"Batpuff" Wrote:They need to stick one of the 7 footers in there and just let them play to build some confidence, if not they are in for a long long long season.
yea but which one?? Shag is too slow, Woo cant catch anything thrown at him, and Carter needs to develop a lil more.
i say Carter will be our biggest help later on when he matures a little.