Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Garrard County Golden Lions
23.91%
Breathitt County Bobcats
76.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garrard Co. @ Breathitt Co. 11/13
easyM Wrote:If Breathitt struggles in anyway against Garrard they're not capable of advancing after this week. They should control this game easily. It is what it is.
They beat Garrard 28-14 last season and still went to the state-finals, so if they win it does not really matter by how much.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:They beat Garrard 28-14 last season and still went to the state-finals, so if they win it does not really matter by how much.

Completely different season and two completely different teams (especially Breathitt). They should win big. If not, red flag time.
I see Breathitt as the superior team in this match up. If they struggle that is a good indication that many of their issues are still not being resolved. Any other time we would be picking Breathitt in a blowout. I'm just saying tonight should be used as a measuring stick as to where this team is at. IMO, Breathitt will win rather easily. Just a point, not an insult toward either team.
easyM Wrote:I see Breathitt as the superior team in this match up. If they struggle that is a good indication that many of their issues are still not being resolved. Any other time we would be picking Breathitt in a blowout. I'm just saying tonight should be used as a measuring stick as to where this team is at. IMO, Breathitt will win rather easily. Just a point, not an insult toward either team.
No question there easym. If the same Breathitt shows up they may not even make it past Garrard, much less a very good Somerset team. If the Bobcats can put it all together and get their passing game going tonight, it will help them against Somerset and beyond if they make it.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:No question there easym. If the same Breathitt shows up they may not even make it past Garrard, much less a very good Somerset team. If the Bobcats can put it all together and get their passing game going tonight, it will help them against Somerset and beyond if they make it.

I think they're performance tonight will tell where they're at. I'll be anxious to see how they do. Good luck to both teams. I have a good feeling for the Bobcats of Breathitt tonight.
Has much has I would like to see Garrard win. I believe that Breathitt will have to much for them.

Breathitt 42
Garrard 28