Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 117 Clarion 52 (Exhibition)
John Wall finishes with 27 points 9 assts. 4 rebs.
looked good tonight......
UK looked much better tonite than they did on Monday. They will keep improving and by Dec 5th when we play UNC I think UK will be a very good team.
I know it was against Clarion but MAN, is John Wall fast with the basketball.
Not bad, for the competion being Clarion
UK just simply looked better with John Wall in the lineup. Everyone played better. Patterson, Miller, and Cousins had a much bigger impact in this game than they did Monday night. Six players scoring in double-figures is another great sign for the Wildcats.

Orton went down with an injury midway through the first half finishing with only four minutes of play. He is listed as day-to-day according to ukathletics.com.

UK looked as good as they could look tonight. I am really impressed with where the Wildcats are at right now. Let's keep it up 'Cats!
Replay of the game...

http://www.justin.tv/funchester
almost there just cant wait to see somebody that matches up size wise with us but cousins, patterson, orton still should dominate and wall blows by them in the dribble drive with his speed.
Uk played really good...improved alot...if we keep improving this team will become an unstoppable force to be reckoned with come march...we still got to work on missing easy layups but everybody misses a few all in all very very satisfied with the job Coach Cal is doing.
What about patterson stepping out and hitting that 3 ball. Amazing. He needs to slow down once he gets the ball down low. Hes forcing things. Wall was amazing in all aspects. Miller needs to shoot more.
I understand PP wants to develop into a all-around player but he needs to play under the basket more. He is too big and dominate to play on the perimenter so much. But I was pretty impressed with the team as a whole. If they keep improving, watch out, this team could get scary good. :rockon:
I must say John Wall is amazing!! can't wait for the regular season to start!! Lets go BIG BLUE!
UK played great and IMO will be in the final 4
Anyone know why Bledsoe didn't play in this game?
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Anyone know why Bledsoe didn't play in this game?

Ankle Sprain, Listed day to day.
Thanks Wildcatk23...sure hope that he is ready for the opener. It would be nice to have one of our star freshman PG's in there to start the season.