Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Morehead State
0%
#2 Kentucky
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morehead St. @ #4 Kentucky 11/13
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You say MSU by 7...I say UK by 15. Meet me halfway...UK laying 8.

If I were you i'd take UK with 30 points, MSU isnt going to have a chance. This one is a no brainer, its just plain common sense to take uk in this game, its ridicolous somebody would even consider MSU in this game, but then again, we are talking about Lville fan whos team is liable to be playing in the NIT this year. OVERATED.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If I were you i'd take UK with 30 points, MSU isnt going to have a chance. This one is a no brainer, its just plain common sense to take uk in this game, its ridicolous somebody would even consider MSU in this game, but then again, we are talking about Lville fan whos team is liable to be playing in the NIT this year. OVERATED.

Louisville Isnt going to be no scrub team guys. You should have learned this when they brought in pitino. This guy can coach. He help make Kentucky what there are now by dominating the 90s and giving tubby his only title.
theVILLE Wrote:Ru willing to bet on that margin?

Ill be glad to take this bet! And we will bet for avatars!!! Cats must win by at least 15!
cats by more than 15
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Ill be glad to take this bet! And we will bet for avatars!!! Cats must win by at least 15!

I will take you on this bet since VILLE is to afraid to apparently...Anyone else want to join
diehardcardfan Wrote:Including you stupid cat fans..lol..u dont know how they will play. They will be allright caome march though.

That is part of having a new coach, new system, and basically a whole new roster to go with all of that. But I am pretty sure this system has worked so far for coach Cal and I dont see it not working with this group of players, they just need time to adjust to it
theVILLE Wrote:Who wins?

I say MSU wins this one...I am been honest here too...I think UK will overlook them...MSU lost nobody last year and was a great team..
I take MSU by 7
UK could use the cheerleaders and beat MSU!:rockon:
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
diehardcardfan Wrote:I will take you on this bet since VILLE is to afraid to apparently...Anyone else want to join

Game on!!!!!!
kentucky by about 30 or 40
IMO, MSU will actually play with Kentucky until about halfway through the 2nd half, then they pull away and win by around 20. I don't see them blowing out MSU by the 40 points some of you are saying, because MSU is not that bad, and John Wall isn't playing. They definitely won't lose to MSU, but I think MSU will at least make it respectable.
1 day away
no way will msu win this basketball game. kentucky by AT LEAST 20
Pillsburry, I admire your courage. I think 15 is a good and reasonable bet for both parties. Ill go ahead and throw my name out there for a bet against UL, its gotta be straight up for that game though.
One of MSU's best players might be out of the game tomorrow. He got a concussion and has not yet been cleared to play.

Forgot his name (sorry), saw it on WKYT.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I understand us kentucky fans have a lot to talk about when it comes to our new look cats but why is there so many pages on a useless topic
It's going to be tough for Morehead to stop Wall in transition, he is one of the best I've ever seen in the transition game and his speed is unreal. I will take UK in the opener.

UK- 83
MSU-56
-STAT- Wrote:It's going to be tough for Morehead to stop Wall in transition, he is one of the best I've ever seen in the transition game and his speed is unreal. I will take UK in the opener.

UK- 83
MSU-56

Wall isn't playing. He had to sit out 1 preseason game, and will be sitting this game out too due to the NCAA ruling.
yea y have a topic on a game that aint gonna be a game..
Eric Bledsoe will take care of the point guard duties tonight with wall out.
Why start the thread then if we cant talk about it
ComfortEagle Wrote:One of MSU's best players might be out of the game tomorrow. He got a concussion and has not yet been cleared to play.

Forgot his name (sorry), saw it on WKYT.

your talking about Maze Stallworth..

he's easily the best 3 point shooter the eagles have.
Cats wins this one big, anyone know what channel this game comes on tonight.
former_cards_player02 Wrote:cats wins this one big, anyone know what channel this game comes on tonight.

espnu
I think this game will be closer than most expect. I'll say UK by 14.
Infamous Wrote:your talking about Maze Stallworth..

he's easily the best 3 point shooter the eagles have.

Is he playing?
Seems to me us kentucky fans are truly worried about this morehead teams.
I think Morehead "may" give us problems early in the first half. But when the second half starts, I expect full blown KY domination.