Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Morehead State
0%
#2 Kentucky
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morehead St. @ #4 Kentucky 11/13
theVILLE has yet to accept the bet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uk 102
msu 66
Twitter: @tc_analytics

theVILLE Wrote:Who wins?

I say MSU wins this one...I am been honest here too...I think UK will overlook them...MSU lost nobody last year and was a great team..
I take MSU by 7

to be honest u seem jealous because the cats are a top 5 team u expect them 2 lose 2 MSU.:please:
BCF4L Wrote:I guess you're one of those UL idiots that thinks Siva is better than Wall too huh? Face it, UK is really good this year. Alot better than your Porcini Cardinals and your coach Rick Sypher.

I am one of them card fans that think on any giving day siva could play better than wall...but no wall is a better player...
leecoukfan Wrote:What? Are you really serious!? MSU, yeah they're a good team and all but Kentucky is on a totally different level! I don't think Morehead has the Top recruiting class in the nation, top newcomer (John Wall) in the nation and conference, and preseason conference player of the year on their team do they?
It will be their first regular season game so it will be closer now than it would be later in the season.

UK:82
MSU:63

Who is picked to win OVC player of the year...MSU has the expierence that NOBODY on UK HAS...playing time in NCAA TOURNEY!!!!STEVENSON IS THE ONLY ONE I THINK!!!!!!
Msu will win this game
BelfryPride Wrote:UK rolls by 30+

Are you willing to bet that UK dont beat them 30 points:eyeroll:
im saying MSU has the expierence and UK is making to many Turnovers
We're waiting Ville.... deal or no deal?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:We're waiting Ville.... deal or no deal?

Im waiting anyone wants to beat MSU doesnt get beat by 20 or more...im waiting
theVILLE Wrote:Im waiting anyone wants to beat MSU doesnt get beat by 20 or more...im waiting

You predicted MSU to win...not cover the spread.

It's pretty evident from your predictions in the past usually you need a 20 point cushion though Confusedhh:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You predicted MSU to win...not cover the spread.

It's pretty evident from your predictions in the past usually you need a 20 point cushion though Confusedhh:

I will make a personal bet with you...If MSU wins you have to get one here and say John wall sucks and I wish edgar sosa or peyton siva came to UK??? the thread has to be EDGAR SOSA IS THE BEST PG
theVILLE Wrote:I will make a personal bet with you...If MSU wins you have to get one here and say John wall sucks and I wish edgar sosa or peyton siva came to UK??? the thread has to be EDGAR SOSA IS THE BEST PG

That's weak..take it a step further.

If MSU wins I will set my signature as "John Wall and Bledsoe are overrated and I would rather have Siva and Sosa anyday. Calipari is a slimy greaseball. I wish Pitino would come back home!" until the season ends.

If UK wins I get full permission to set your signature to say " John Wall and Eric Bledsoe are on a different level than UL's guards. Pitino's morals are disgusting. Now that Calipari is the coach at UK we may never win again" until the end of the season.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:That's weak..take it a step further.

If MSU wins I will set my signature as "John Wall and Bledsoe are overrated and I would rather have Siva and Sosa anyday. Calipari is a slimy greaseball. I wish Pitino would come back home!" until the season ends.

If UK wins I get full permission to set your signature to say " John Wall and Eric Bledsoe are on a different level than UL's guards. Pitino's morals are disgusting. Now that Calipari is the coach at UK we may never win again" until the end of the season.

What does this game have to do with VILLE...lets make this for the ville and cat game
theVILLE Wrote:What does this game have to do with VILLE...lets make this for the ville and cat game

HAHA It's going to be another fun season...
EKUAlum05 Wrote:HAHA It's going to be another fun season...

As fun as last year:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:As fun as last year:lmao:

Dang right it will. :Thumbs:
About as fun hanging around Porcini's after hours.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:About as fun hanging around Porcini's after hours.

LOL that wasnt last year that was 6..haha...I hope it is as fun as last year:Cheerlead
theVILLE Wrote:Who is picked to win OVC player of the year...MSU has the expierence that NOBODY on UK HAS...playing time in NCAA TOURNEY!!!!STEVENSON IS THE ONLY ONE I THINK!!!!!!

Yeah thats true but like i said UK is on a totally different level than MSU! Calipari could just play the newcomers in the game and UK would still beat MSU, there's no way MSU can compete against the size and speed of Kentucky!
theVILLE Wrote:Who is picked to win OVC player of the year...MSU has the expierence that NOBODY on UK HAS...playing time in NCAA TOURNEY!!!!STEVENSON IS THE ONLY ONE I THINK!!!!!!

Morehead State junior center Kenneth Faried was tabbed the 2009-10 OVC Preseason Player of the Year.---- via http://www.ovcsports.com
theVILLE Wrote:I will make a personal bet with you...If MSU wins you have to get one here and say John wall sucks and I wish edgar sosa or peyton siva came to UK??? the thread has to be EDGAR SOSA IS THE BEST PG

obviously you dont have much faith in your prediction if you want to cover the spread and your just trying to get s stur up in here lol...
john wall shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as siva. john wall is on a whole other planet. siva is good, but as good as john wall? im sorry my friend but i dont believe so. kentucky will beat morehead by 25 plus, and will beat louisville by at least 10. kentucky has alot of depth, 3 big men that will sub in and out and 2 fantastic point guards that will sub in and out. not only do they have the guard play but they also have the post play to beat any team in the nation. there young, but they know how to play.

to all of u louisville fans, sorry to bust ur bubble but kentucky basketball is back and there is nothing you can do about it but cry and think about seasons past. the cats r taking back the bluegrass Wink
mister... basketball Wrote:john wall shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as siva. john wall is on a whole other planet. siva is good, but as good as john wall? im sorry my friend but i dont believe so. kentucky will beat morehead by 25 plus, and will beat louisville by at least 10. kentucky has alot of depth, 3 big men that will sub in and out and 2 fantastic point guards that will sub in and out. not only do they have the guard play but they also have the post play to beat any team in the nation. there young, but they know how to play.

to all of u louisville fans, sorry to bust ur bubble but kentucky basketball is back and there is nothing you can do about it but cry and think about seasons past. the cats r taking back the bluegrass Wink

Louisville (or "the Ville" as theVILLE likes to call it) never really took the Bluegrass in the first place. :biggrin:
well im a die hard kentucky fan, and even though i hate louisville in the worst way, i have to give them credit. for the first time in a long time louisville was at the big dance while kentucky was sitting in the NIT thanks to billy g. but im sorry cards, kentucky is back and better than ever.
We might lose to Michigan State...never to Morehead State...come on man
UK huge no way MSU holds the big 3 down low from KY
uk wins huge and breaks the 100 mark again
Morehead State my have the experience on Kentucky

But Morehead State sure dont have the talent to hang With Uk

I say Kentucky takes this one by 28
theVILLE Wrote:Who wins?

I say MSU wins this one...I am been honest here too...I think UK will overlook them...MSU lost nobody last year and was a great team..
I take MSU by 7

Are you ok?