Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do You Think Lynn Camp Will Do Next Year?
does lynn cmap have what it takes to run with the big dogs next year?:wenumber1
Depends.... how many starters does LC lose? and who are they gaining that could be a help to the program?
???
They will probably be alright again.
We will be close to the same next year or should be anyway....but we have Roskopf returning....which will help alot....plus to give our line credit....we will havea n awesome line left....so yea more than likely will go as far or farther than this year....
Lynn Camp returns a 1000 yard back in Joe Roskopf, and 4 out of the 5 o lineman, that were a big reason why LC ranked at one of the top rushing teams in the state. LC will be losing a lot of speed, and will have to find another back to go along with Joe. Hopefully Sidney Wagner is the answer. Jonah Mitchell, Cameron Simpson, and Scott Bray need to have big years. LC will be fine if they work this off season.
the freshmen from this year are going to really have to step up their game if they want to play but i think they'll be ready to play
45countertrap Wrote:the freshmen from this year are going to really have to step up their game if they want to play but i think they'll be ready to play

I agree, they are a good group, and know that hard work is what it takes to get better in the off season.
how good is that sidney wagner kid
Sidney could be real good, if he has a great off season.
I think he is overrated look for him to be a bust.
They were young this year... i think they will be a team to watch next year
i have personally talked to wagner and he tells me that he is no longer a big headed ****y player he tells me he is for real now
good to here
wagner does have a big head for a kid who didnt play alot last year, if he has a good off season and loses the "big head" he will do fine, and he should actually play some.
Hows Jonah Mitchell?
lynn camp has a chance they have the players it just getting them all on the same page they lack teamwork
justinitra Wrote:lynn camp has a chance they have the players it just getting them all on the same page they lack teamwork

I disagree I thought they played great as a team last year. When you have three great backs as LC did, their was none of them cared that the other was carry the ball, and when they didn't get it they blocked. With Jimmy, Josh, and Joe getting all the headlines, the line went out and did their job. Lack of teamwork at LC is more related to basketball.
Lynn Camp is always very tough and one of the top teams in Class A Region 4 and I wouldn't expect next season to be any different...Good luck to the Campers in 06.
Lynn Camp is always a tough team. Even though Chaffin and Reynolds are gone the cupboard is definitely not bare as #31 is a fine back also.
with the freshmen we had this year we should be real good because there was two good backs #10 jonah mitchell and #21 sidney wagner and there was a few good linemen josh baker,jonathan jarvis and steven davis so good look to those campers next season.........ooh-rah