Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Basketball Removed?
just trying to see if any one has heard that john hood got his MR BASKETBALL taken from him, thats whats going around here in madisonville,i not trying to start anything,just asking if anyone has heard it or know to be true..
No, I doubt that is true, they just said it on television 2 nights ago that he was the MRBB
If this rumor was true what would be the reasoning behind them taking it from him?
man would they really take his title
Why would they?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont know thats what i am trying to figure out
Sounds like a bunch of hoo-hockey to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wonder why my post was removed? Sad, doesnt really matter if they did or not.
^ What post????
Stardust Wrote:^ What post????

I posted earlier: I wonder why it would have been removed and what could cause it to be removed.

not my post.. the mr basketball award
they word around madisonville is that his dad went around to travis ford dad and someone else and said his son , done want travis and some other kid couldnt do and win mr.basketball, and that he paid 35,000 dollars to promote hood,like i said thats the word hear, i havent heard that until yesterday
I didn't understand any of that post.. check the grammar..
Cupett, were you drunk when you posted that? I see your lips moving, but I cant make out the words!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I posted earlier: I wonder why it would have been removed and what could cause it to be removed.

not my post.. the mr basketball award

I've looked through the log on this thread and show that no post was removed or deleted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
this is messed up
Listen this is a rumor, and nothing is truth until otherwise posted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
csabo17 Wrote:Cupett, were you drunk when you posted that? I see your lips moving, but I cant make out the words!

no sir i dont drink,was tired last night and didnt check it sorry,was just saying that the word around madisonville,was that hoods dad went around bragging to travis ford dad,that his son(hood) done something that travis couldnt do,and that was win mr.basketball,and its was said that hoods dad spent 35,000 dollars promoting hood to win mr.basketball...is this where you can understand it now?
ComfortEagle Wrote:I've looked through the log on this thread and show that no post was removed or deleted.

Maybe it was a error on my end. Thanks for looking though
why would someone brag about it in the first place. his son is the one who accomplished this feat not him. and for hood to be better than ford at UK he better have a helluva career with a banner hanging.
This has to be a rumor, what reason would they have for taking it away from him?
the mods can delete this thread if they want,just wondering if it was true,because thats what beening said here in madisonville, where both hood and travis is from,i went to school with travis, and never seen hood play because i had moved to belfry for 8yrs,i known it would take alot for hood to be that good,maybe he is,idk,anyway,i guess no one knows if there is anything to it,so the mods can delete this tread thanks..
cuppett777 Wrote:the mods can delete this thread if they want,just wondering if it was true,because thats what beening said here in madisonville, where both hood and travis is from,i went to school with travis, and never seen hood play because i had moved to belfry for 8yrs,i known it would take alot for hood to be that good,maybe he is,idk,anyway,i guess no one knows if there is anything to it,so the mods can delete this tread thanks..

In English

The mods can delete this thread if they want. I was just wondering if it was true because thats what has been said here in Madisonville, where both Hood and Travis are from. I went to school with Travis, but never saw Hood play because I moved to Belfry 8 years ago. I know it would take a lot for Hood to be that good, maybe he is. Anyway, I guses no one knows if there is anything to it so the mods can delete this thread. Thanks
csabo17 Wrote:In English

The mods can delete this thread if they want. I was just wondering if it was true because thats what has been said here in Madisonville, where both Hood and Travis are from. I went to school with Travis, but never saw Hood play because I moved to Belfry 8 years ago. I know it would take a lot for Hood to be that good, maybe he is. Anyway, I guses no one knows if there is anything to it so the mods can delete this thread. Thanks

Thanks!!!
csabo17 Wrote:In English

thanks ,i always hated english.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I hate smartas$es, I ecspecially hate grammar patrol smartas$es on the internet. But just thought this was to good to pass up. It was done in good humor, glad it was taken that way.
Truth be told, I failed/dropped English 101 in college twiced before finishing it!