Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanderbilt beating UNC?
sources on kentuckysportsradio.com are saying that vanderbilt beat north carolina in a closed door exibhition.rules state that u can play other D-1 schools with no media or fans involved. if this truly happened what a win for vanderbilt.:Thumbs:
Its been reported from various sources for a few days now, so im gonna assume its true.

Vandys bigggest win ever, and nobody saw it, and it doesnt count lol.

But really, u cant take too much from this, it was an exhibition, and im sure there was some wacky line-ups in the game at times. If this game was to be played again, as an actual game, my money is on UNC.
I also seen that Syracuse lost to in an exhibition game
This doesnt really suprise me...first off it was a scrimmage, no telling who played...plus vandy is pretty good anyway. Cant really look that much into this
Anytime UNC loses is a good thing
I'm not too excited about a rumored game that no one can corroborate......
Reanimate Wrote:Its been reported from various sources for a few days now, so im gonna assume its true.

Vandys bigggest win ever, and nobody saw it, and it doesnt count lol.

But really, u cant take too much from this, it was an exhibition, and im sure there was some wacky line-ups in the game at times. If this game was to be played again, as an actual game, my money is on UNC.

Thats exactly right! This is funny though!
Quote:I'm not too excited about a rumored game that no one can corroborate......

thats true nobody has really confirmed it and if it did happen man what the sec is going to be like this year
[quote=UKsportsfan]This doesnt really suprise me...first off it was a scrimmage, no telling who played...plus vandy is pretty good anyway. Cant really look that much into this[/QUOTE
i agree vanderbilt is great and they beat unc which is big for anyone. vanderbilt will give us a game in nashville i'm sure.
Jarons Wrote:Anytime UNC loses is a good thing

:Cheerlead :popcorn:
Quote:Anytime UNC loses is a good thing

so very true
Love it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Hmmm its seems all college sports are beginning to lean toward the SEC. College football is there, now they are rolling out the carpet for basketball I suppose Big Grin.