Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarion @ Kentucky (Exhibition) Nov. 6
Bledsoe is likely not playing in this game. Forgot where I saw it, but thats what it said.
^ I'm guessing his ankle is still bothering him.
i hope liggins gets a chance to get his legs under him in this new offense
I think there just making sure he doesnt hurt it worse, it was just a sprain from what I heard. Since Wall has to sit for the Morehead ST game, there making sure Bledsoe will be 100%
The news about Bledsoe is true. I just read on KSR where Coach Cal said he "doubted Eric would see any action" tomorrow.
it dont matter we seen enough in the first game
I guess Liggins & Miller will be at point for most of the game now that Bledsoe maybe sitting out and Wall isn't likely to play many minutes.
Calapari wasnt happy with the asstist to Turnover ration..23 TO's to 12 assist...He said there would be changes...we shall see
theVILLE Wrote:Calapari wasnt happy with the asstist to Turnover ration..23 TO's to 12 assist...He said there would be changes...we shall see

If your referring to Bledsoe possibly sitting out this game, its because he has an ankle sprain.
THE Cats should roll in this one.

GO CATS!!!!!
Uk by 25
UK by as many as they want.:popcorn:
Per coachcal.com, the starting line-up will look like this:

Darius Miller
Darnell Dodson
John Wall
Demarcus Cousins
Patrick Patterson
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Per coachcal.com, the starting line-up will look like this:

Darius Miller
Darnell Dodson
John Wall
Demarcus Cousins
Patrick Patterson

:thanks: for the info BCA.
i heard Coach Cal say after the game that they(UK) scored alot of points for the way that Campbellville slowed the ball down
BlackcatAlum Wrote:If your referring to Bledsoe possibly sitting out this game, its because he has an ankle sprain.

Bledsoe ais injured...I had no idea of that...So how did I refer fo that
what time is this one?
7:00
UK 226
Clarion 39

lol just kidding...

UK 90
Clarion 41