Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic Academy/State Playoffs
:thanks::Clap:I would like to comend LCA & state playoff staff on a well ran weekend, it was very well organized and no delays. The photography company that was there did a great job capture great action shots. The only thing that i think that needs improvement is parking, saw area schools and church that could be used possibly. But if that is the only problem you cant get any better with such a big event. Way to go LCA/staff.:Clap::rockon::1:
I think they just go by Lexington Catholic because Lexington Christian Academy uses the LCA.
Do they have a general attendance numbers for the two days? I woul dbe interested to hear how many people came to each day.
Great job KYMSFA!!! No one realizes the amount of work that went into this system but we are very thankful. Hopefully with more school participation there can be more divisions next year. Thanks for the hard work.
As one of the many from LC that supported KYMSFA's Championship - thank you.

The event itself is managed by KYMSFA - So the president and vice-presidents of KYMSFA set the major direction. Coaches Mitchell, Bass and Mann have worked tirelessly on this since summer. The support staff from LC also started the planning back then.

As for parking - there probably would not have been a problem using Clays Mill Elementary across the street. I don't think special permission was requested for the event. The schools usually work well together for such events. The parking at Mary Queen of the Holy Rosary is usually not available for weekend activity due to mass schedules on Saturday night, Sunday morning and Sunday night.

Attendence - around 1300 paid on Saturday, around 800 paid on Sunday. The stands were not as full as last year. But last year Bell Co. used the visitors side the whole day as home base and the other teams split the main stands. This year the visiting team usually went over to that side of the field.

We do go by LC vs. LCA. The schools work together on football programs at the youth level and co-sponser flag and 8-man tackle that are played at the same field on Saturday mornings.

Thanks for the compliments. We hope all the teams and communities enjoyed the event.
Agree Lex Cath did a great job
who won
Champions:
7th - Corbin Redhounds
8th D1 - Somerset Meece Briarjumpers
8th D2 - Bowling Green Purples