Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Playoffs
O.K., let's get to the bottom of this 5a division and figure out when Highlands first test and potential tough game will happen.....Looks as if Bowling Green and Hardin are the big dogs in 5A.
Well, go ahead and give ole' highlnds the trophy..There will be some tests though, in State Semis and State finals, but the blue birds will basically controll the game. If it does come down between highlands and bowling green, I will take highlands beating them 34 to14. Its not impossible to beat highlands, but it'll b tough.
I think Johnson Central will meet highlands in the region championship if they keep playing like they did against Belfry, but JC is still no match for Highlands and I believe Whitley or Letcher will meet Highlands in the semi state. Highlands is in a class of there own and while it isnt impossible for them to be beat its very close to it.
I like Highlands and BG in the finals. A little home field advantage for BG and it should be a good game with Highlands coming home with another title.
Highlands vs John Hardin
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think Johnson Central will meet highlands in the region championship if they keep playing like they did against Belfry, but JC is still no match for Highlands and I believe Whitley or Letcher will meet Highlands in the semi state. Highlands is in a class of there own and while it isnt impossible for them to be beat its very close to it.
Sounds good to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
All I have to say is Highlands better have the Bryan Station game fresh in their mind this year as they gave them a HUGE ride for their money and it came down to a late 4th quarter TD with under a minute left for Highlands to win.
sstack Wrote:I like Highlands and BG in the finals. A little home field advantage for BG and it should be a good game with Highlands coming home with another title.

I predict Highlands will have as many fans in Bowling Green as Bowling Green does.The Birds travel well.:rockon:
why does this thread exist, highlands will win this year as they do every year.
BaseballIsLife All I have to say is Highlands better have the Bryan Station game fresh in their mind this year as they gave them a HUGE ride for their money and it came down to a late 4th quarter TD with under a minute left for Highlands to win.

Station was a good team and Highlands played a good game that night aside from Connor fumbling several times. It was his first game back in the backfield for the Birds. It almost cost Dale a championship. If they keep Oliver Head in the backfield, they win that game easily. That being said, Highlands had a hard time last year with the mountain teams on the road. At home, they win with relative ease, but fumbles have been this team's achilles. That is the only way to derail the Birds......Turnovers......I think Highlands will see BG at State.