Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Greenup Co.
23.44%
Bell Co.
76.56%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County @ Bell County 11/6
Fly By Night Wrote:Old Warrior originally stated that Greenup County and Bell County scrimmaged twice at Camp Feltner.

An hour ago, outdoorsman43 edits old warrior's post to indicate that they only scrimmaged once at Camp Feltner.

Others from Bell County and Greenup County have repeatedly added to the conversation to indicate that only 1 scrimmage occurred according to KHSAA rules.

Kosar has added his two cents by stating that the two teams never scrimmaged each other while at the same camp.

:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:

Come on, guys. Are you trying to pull the wool over our eyes? I asked a simple question about number of times you scrimmaged and how the scrimmages turned out and now its duck and cover in case the KHSAA starts to investigate.

:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink

It doesn't matter. I already knew the answer to those questions.

TongueirateSho

I have a big hat to keep it under.
You claim to be a GC fan, but there is always an underlying agenda with you posts on GC threads. What are you trying to accomplish and why? I stated they never scrimaged just because I dont like giving you any info you ask for, when you are diggin to try to hurt the program.
Kosar Wrote:You claim to be a GC fan, but there is always an underlying agenda with you posts on GC threads. What are you trying to accomplish and why? I stated they never scrimaged just because I dont like giving you any info you ask for, when you are diggin to try to hurt the program.

Your comments are better directed at others who are responsible for the football program instead of at me.

Are you troubled because of inappropriate behavior within the football program?

If so I would expect something to be done. If not you have nothing to worry about.
Any given night, anything can happen... That is why the game is played. Greenup may not match up well on paper but the game is not played on paper, it is played on the field. Someone mentioned this game was like David and Goliath (and we all know what happened to Goliath!) Let's Go Greenup!! Play your hearts out and leave it all on the field!

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Two things escape me. 1. How 10 people think that Greenup will win?..2. How can there be 92 post and 4 pages on this game?:eyeroll:
sheww.regular seasons over.......Beell is way to much for GC im taking Bell-63 GC-0
Snare43 Wrote:Two things escape me. 1. How 10 people think that Greenup will win?..2. How can there be 92 post and 4 pages on this game?:eyeroll:

1. No one really thinks that Greenup will win. It's usually easy to bait Bell "fans" so that is what those ten are trying to do. 2. This is a Bell thread. Those threads usually go multiple pages long.
Greenup Co. has high school kids playing & so does Bell -imagine that.
WildCard Wrote:Wow, is there anything wrong with wishing the best for GC. The kids read this and if they see that their parents and fans have no confidence in them then they have beaten themselfs before they even go.As a parent I know the odds of this game,but as a true fan of GC I will always believe and cheer for them to do the best they can.The kids on GC deserve a little bit of hope they have worked just the same as any other team all year long.We need to remember that these are only kids.

Greenup play your best and leave it all on the field and I for one will be the proudest parent at the game.No matter the outcome of the game score.

I agree. My son plays also and though it hasn't been the best season...he's made the best of it. He just loves the game and being able to be on the field come Frday night, and I will support him all the way. Although I don't know if he will be able to play in this game yet, I will be there to cheer him and the Musketeers on! IMO, people who put the team/kids down just because they are "on top", just shows to me they have no class! Whatever the score and outcome may be, I just wish that EVERYONE comes out injury free! Good Luck Musketeers!
Everyone around both of these programs know what the result will be Friday night. These programs are miles apart right now and that is clear.

This is a good reward for the Greenup kids to make it into the playoff's after all they have been through. I think they are headed in the right direction with Coach C. He is a good man and does things right. They will continue to build a soild team.

This game will not be close. I hope both teams come out healthy. I also hope all the Greenup fans safe journey down this way and hope they enjoy the Bobcat Hilton, they will find we have some great fans.

Has Greenup had a good following this year? Seems like last time they made the trip although they were HUGE underdogs they had good numbers in the visiting bleachers?
Football Mom 1 Wrote:I agree. My son plays also and though it hasn't been the best season...he's made the best of it. He just loves the game and being able to be on the field come Frday night, and I will support him all the way. Although I don't know if he will be able to play in this game yet, I will be there to cheer him and the Musketeers on! IMO, people who put the team/kids down just because they are "on top", just shows to me they have no class! Whatever the score and outcome may be, I just wish that EVERYONE comes out injury free! Good Luck Musketeers!

Very good posts!! :Thumbs:
Football Mom 1 Wrote:I agree. My son plays also and though it hasn't been the best season...he's made the best of it. He just loves the game and being able to be on the field come Frday night, and I will support him all the way. Although I don't know if he will be able to play in this game yet, I will be there to cheer him and the Musketeers on! IMO, people who put the team/kids down just because they are "on top", just shows to me they have no class! Whatever the score and outcome may be, I just wish that EVERYONE comes out injury free! Good Luck Musketeers!

I don't see where " the ones on top" are putting the Greenup co. kids down. What you're not realizing is, some of these posters are trying to get under Bell's skin by using Greenup Co. to do that. If anyone is using or putting down the Greenup kids it's them, not Bell. You don't know how low some of these posters will go to do something like that.
This will be good experience for the juniors, and younger players, just do your best and win or lose, we still love you guy's, and will remember the season, when the change in the program started, good luck Greenup County.
When you are home sick with the flue you have a lot of free time on your hands. So I decided to simulate this game on NCAA Football 10, I have seen ESPN try this before so I thought It would be cool to start something like this for high school. I am going to try to do this for all the district 7 and 8 playoff games.

The box score was

Bell County 21, 13, 7, 0
Greenup County 0, 0, 0, 6

Final
Bell County 41
Greenup County 6

Cory Davenport was hurt on the opening kickoff.
Dominic Carton takes over 178 rushing yards 3 td's
Ben Madon 8 for 12 for 148 passing yards and 2 td's

Corey Lyle 75 rushing yards and 1 td
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:When you are home sick with the flue you have a lot of free time on your hands. So I decided to simulate this game on NCAA Football 10, I have seen ESPN try this before so I thought It would be cool to start something like this for high school. I am going to try to do this for all the district 7 and 8 playoff games.

The box score was

Bell County 21, 13, 7, 0
Greenup County 0, 0, 0, 6

Final
Bell County 41
Greenup County 6

Cory Davenport was hurt on the opening kickoff.
Dominic Carton takes over 178 rushing yards 3 td's
Ben Madon 8 for 12 for 148 passing yards and 2 td's

Corey Lyle 75 rushing yards and 1 td
You forgot the Carter factor, it depends on the status of his injuries, hope he is improving and getting better.
This will be a god experience for the young players.
Bell wins
Any weather reports for friday night game at Log Mountain, rain or cold?:thanks:
Bell will win by as many as Coach Hilton feels like putting up
A long ride over a miserable ride back.
Beautiful night friday. No rain in the forcast. I heard that GC will be here thursday night? Have a safe trip.
Snare43 Wrote:Beautiful night friday. No rain in the forcast. I heard that GC will be here thursday night? Have a safe trip.

Why are they going to be here tonight?
I heard they were staying in Middlesboro , because the trip was to much for one day. Nice trip for the kids...many things to do here the park and the Gap. I just heard this, it may not be true.
Snare43 Wrote:I heard they were staying in Middlesboro , because the trip was to much for one day. Nice trip for the kids...many things to do here the park and the Gap. I just heard this, it may not be true.

Cool:Thumbs:
Greenup will be leaving after school today to head to Bell County. Best of luck to the Musketeers! Play your hearts out, leave it all on the Field and have Fun!!!
thats cool that they get to see what are county has to offer
Bell's Carton and Raines both WILL NOT be playing tomorrow. Carton will be back for 2nd round and Raines will be back for the Region Championship game.
Hope Greenup Co has a safe trip to the BORO tonight and have a great time down here.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell's Carton and Raines both WILL NOT be playing tomorrow. Carton will be back for 2nd round and Raines will be back for the Region Championship game.
Assuming they win!
Snare43 Wrote:I heard they were staying in Middlesboro , because the trip was to much for one day. Nice trip for the kids...many things to do here the park and the Gap. I just heard this, it may not be true.
I know that GC will leave after a light walk thru, and go over special teams, and then board the bus's to head down that way and stay over at some location, sounds like good weather.:Thumbs: