Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Greenup Co.
23.44%
Bell Co.
76.56%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County @ Bell County 11/6
Bell will pull back early for the sake of preventing injuries, Bell wins 49-0TongueirateSho:redboxer:
jetpilot Wrote:Going really well? 3 wins - over Raceland, 1A school who is down this year by their standards and had a bunch of injuries early; over Notre Dame, one of the very worst teams in Ohio; over East Carter, one of the very worst teams in Kentucky. That is exciting. Over/Under wins for GC in 2010 is 3, unless Notre Dame isn't on the schedule. Then it's 2. Wrong info on Pikeville also, and I believe posting false information on this site is against the rules.

:yawn:

Greenup County goes 8-2 or 9-1 in 2010.
This will be the second time we have played Bell this season, we went to Camp Feltner with them during football camp, and we have alot of respect for the BobCats, and probaly will get beat, but it is experience for the 16 juniors for next season, the 8 seniors have stuck it out for 4 yrs. and never got alot of playing time, just spot play, special teams, but they never quit and are finishing their season, but the future looks brighter, building a program takes time, change has been established, and discipline implemented, the standards have been set higher, Coach Copley and this staff have did a great job, and will have alot of experience returning next season, the whole line is back for offense and defense.
Bell-49
Greenup-7

Bell is just too much.
old warrior Wrote:This will be the second time we have played Bell this season, we went to Camp Feltner with them during football camp, and we have alot of respect for the BobCats, and probaly will get beat, but it is experience for the 16 juniors for next season, the 8 seniors have stuck it out for 4 yrs.

How many times did Greenup County scrimmage Bell County at Camp Feltner?

How did the scrimmages end up?
There is always a chance. In this case it is really slim. I remember having to travel to Ashland and Lawrence county. They are fun rides home if you win.
[quote=old warrior]This may not make a difference, but Greenup County is coming down Thursday, and practicing somewhere down there, and relaxing Friday before the game.:great ideal and good luck
Bell should win easy! If gc did win, it might be arguably the biggest upset in ketucky high school football history!!
TheGamer Wrote:Bell should win easy! If gc did win, it might be arguably the biggest upset in ketucky high school football history!!
You never know, do you.
Fly By Night Wrote:How many times did Greenup County scrimmage Bell County at Camp Feltner?

Old Warrior?

These questions were for you.
My Stat Predictions for the Game:
Davenport will have 140 Yards, an 2 touchdowns, only playing the first half.
Madon, will be 10-12 and will have 2 Touchdown passes, one to JD Hilton, and the other too Cody Davenport.
Most of bell's starters will only play first half, some maybe the first Quarter.
Bell will roll-49-7
Fly By Night Wrote:Old Warrior?

These questions were for you.
1 time at camp.
Hey, later on in the week, can someone give the expected weather conditions Friday night. Thank you that would be nice, the last time I traveled to Bell was in 2004, Bell Co. beat Greenup Co. 67-6 that year. This will be my son's last game, he is the punter. #6.
old warrior Wrote:2 times at camp.

2 times?

What were the results of those scrimmages?

Were these on the same day or 2 different days?
Bell County wins this one easily.
The only way Greenup Co wins this one is if there is some type of freak accident and the Bell County players cant get to the field or the all get the swine flu! Which isn't going to happen! So i guess Greenup Co just needs to get prepared for the pounding that they're gonna take!!
Fly By Night Wrote:2 times?

It was seven on seven passing scrimmages. they both done good.
Fly By Night Wrote:How many times did Greenup County scrimmage Bell County at Camp Feltner?

They scrimaged 1 time as allowed by KHSAA. 3 hours. They did take a break due to warm weather and did some 7 on 7 and 1 on 1 with Line as allowed by the khsaa rules.

Greenup made a good hire in Copley. He will get them going soon. He does things the right way.
Bell wins in a large fashion but hope everybody stays safe no injuries and for greenup just keep pulling you will get there dont worry just remember this is valuable experience for the future
Bell by as much as they want.
Good luck to both teams and hope the game ends injury free.
Fly By Night Wrote:2 times?

GC and Bell never played at camp, they were just at camp together.
I cannot believe there are seven people who believe Greenup will beat Bell. The score will be whatever Bell wants it to be.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:They scrimaged 1 time as allowed by KHSAA. 3 hours. They did take a break due to warm weather and did some 7 on 7 and 1 on 1 with Line as allowed by the khsaa rules.

Greenup made a good hire in Copley. He will get them going soon. He does things the right way.
This is correct, they only scrimaged once at camp.
Bell is just to good and Greenup has a long drive to log mountain. Bell by 6 TDs
Wow, is there anything wrong with wishing the best for GC. The kids read this and if they see that their parents and fans have no confidence in them then they have beaten themselfs before they even go.As a parent I know the odds of this game,but as a true fan of GC I will always believe and cheer for them to do the best they can.The kids on GC deserve a little bit of hope they have worked just the same as any other team all year long.We need to remember that these are only kids.

Greenup play your best and leave it all on the field and I for one will be the proudest parent at the game.No matter the outcome of the game score.
Seriously, why did 7 people vote that Greenup would win? Wishful thinking? Good Luck With That!!!!
Bell isnt invincible people, any team can be beat on any given night. Thats why I love this game!! Who ever thought Michigan would lose to app. state?! Its the start of a new season ANYTHING can happen!!
Old Warrior originally stated that Greenup County and Bell County scrimmaged twice at Camp Feltner.

An hour ago, outdoorsman43 edits old warrior's post to indicate that they only scrimmaged once at Camp Feltner.

Others from Bell County and Greenup County have repeatedly added to the conversation to indicate that only 1 scrimmage occurred according to KHSAA rules.

Kosar has added his two cents by stating that the two teams never scrimmaged each other while at the same camp.

:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:

Come on, guys. Are you trying to pull the wool over our eyes? I asked a simple question about number of times you scrimmaged and how the scrimmages turned out and now its duck and cover in case the KHSAA starts to investigate.

:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink

It doesn't matter. I already knew the answer to those questions.

TongueirateSho

I have a big hat to keep it under.
Bell County will win the game and they will get ready for the Rockets to come to log Mountain............. Probably
Anything can happen but Bell is not going to lose this game. They will name the score and roll into the second round