Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How far do you think Pike Central will make it in playoffs
what do you all think?

i think they have a goood chance of going alll the way!
They will be a threat for the region finals possibly like Harlan County.
rocket01 Wrote:They will be a threat for the region finals possibly like Harlan County.

For a program that's never won a playoff game...it's really hard to say. Chapman will have to find a way to properly prepare his team mentally and emotionally. Often, teams get too high...too jacked up....and by the time they settle down....the hole is simply too deep.

It''ll be interesting too see how they handle the success they've had this year...

I can see them winning one maybe two games...or I can see them stumbling right out of the gate.
i have a great feeling for them!
(pike central)
Who would they play if they won in the firsts round?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Who would they play if they won in the firsts round?

in the 2nd round either:

@ Mason County

or

vs East Ridge
2 games
Pike County Central certainly has talent and their program is on the rise with the right coaching staff in place now with Chapman. I don't think they are a legit contender this season, but I do think that they have a good shot at getting to the region championship versus either Belfry, Russell, or Sheldon Clark with Pawsat out for Mason County. But its going to take one heck of an effort to beat the Royals in Maysville. Heck, even getting by Fleming County is going to take a helluva effort as Fleming is no pushover.
I think as Blackcat said you must worry about Fleming County first. Taking the playoffs one game at a time is so important, and I think even more so with Central playing a home game for the first time. They must be focused on playing 4 quarters of football and then, if they win, they can worry about the next week.
I guess thats up to the them...........................................
Would be nice to see a rematch at Belfry in a few weeks.
This team has been very inconsistent throughout the season, but if the team that showed up against Belfry and Sheldon show up during the playoffs the control their own destiny
It is not out of the question for them to make it to the State-Semis but I don't personally see it happening but I do think they will make it to the regional championship with the injury to the QB for the royals.
Even without Pawsatt Pike Central will struggle with the passing abiility and athleticism of Mason County. I would love to see a Belfry/PC Regional Final...but honestly Pike Central would match up much better with a healthy Russell rather than an injured Mason County.