Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Greenup Co.
23.44%
Bell Co.
76.56%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County @ Bell County 11/6
Wish greenup the best of luck but I got Bell big n this one.
Dawg days! Wrote:Wish greenup the best of luck but I got Bell big n this one.
Thanks for your bode of confidence, we will need all the luck in the world, to win this one.:Thumbs:
so i guess all has ended for this thread
good luck greenup!
Bell by 50
Just wanna say good luck for next season Greenup Co.!
The Bells Are Tolling! :redboxer:
Well I guess the boy's are getting ready for breakfast at PMSPL at Pine Mountain. They will have practice this morning down there somewhere and team meetings, and then relax before the game, all of us here in Greenup County wish our team the best of luck and hope to get out of there injury free, next season begins today, as we start building for the future, Coach Copley and his staff have done a good job, what he has started and with the administration backing him, with new bleachers and a new field house to start constructonn as soon as the season ends, with all new practice and field equipment, new uniforms, and a state of the art weight room, all looks bright, I know my son was 5'11 and 110 pound freshman, now he is 6'3 and 195lb. senior, these last 11 yrs. have flew by, just keep the score under 50.:Clap:
:popcorn:Bell County 100

Greenup County 0 I can only hope:devilflam

I think it will end up something like 50+ - 0
Bell will win!
old warrior Wrote:I know my son was 5'11 and 110 pound freshman, now he is 6'3 and 195lb. senior, these last 11 yrs. have flew by, just keep the score under 50.:Clap:

That is very true it goes really fast.

I think Coach Hilton will keep it under 50 or close as possible. He has a ton of respect for Coach Copely and the GC program. He was very high on them last night on the radio show. He discussed how the did things right at camp and had a good staff.
:Clap:It's playoff time in Bell County, will be tailgating some goooood food!!!!!
Any Greenup fans want to tailgate come on by, any opponents are welcome to the tailgating of the Bobcat fans!!!!!! Good luck to both teams:popcorn: