Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 41 Harlan County 14
rocket01 Wrote:the only thing I have to say right now is "How Bout You Bobcats Travelin' to Danville!!!!!":dontthinkbe aware of that my friend.

Well there's one thing about it! It sure ain't gonna be Rock or HC that stops Bell. You just keep on wising our boys to get beat and showing just what a top notch act you are!
I am proud to be a Bell Co. fan so let these people talk all they want and the bobcats will be taking care of business as usual. GO CATS!

I know I am getting a little off topic here but I have a couple of questions I wonder if any one knows the answer to. 1) Where is the state championship played this year, same place as last year or in Bowling Green? 2) Does Boyle Co. have grass or turf for their field surface?
^Bowling Green.
BellCoBobcatFan Wrote:rocket01-
i was not refering to anything about overlooking or jumping ahead. i was asking a question about where the state championship games are going to be played and what kind of field boyle county had. no predicitons.

Boyle's field is natural grass. Right now, it looks more like plowed field than anything else.
Besides the way we played the only thing that made me mad was the bell kid that ran the BC flag in front of our stands! Not as mad at him as that none of our teenagers went after him! I was screaming at the cheerleaders to stop him and they just ignored me! I guess someone on Bells side got a hold of him I never even seen the flag flying again.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Boyle's field is natural grass. Right now, it looks more like plowed field than anything else.
thanks bluegrass buckeye, this time of year take a toll on everyones field plus this year has been very rainy.
The state finals are in Bowling Green this year. Congrats to Bell for a great regular season and good luck in the playoffs. As long as we can both win three it should be a great rematch between two great programs.
Agreed:rockon:
Patriot Wrote:Besides the way we played the only thing that made me mad was the bell kid that ran the BC flag in front of our stands! Not as mad at him as that none of our teenagers went after him! I was screaming at the cheerleaders to stop him and they just ignored me! I guess someone on Bells side got a hold of him I never even seen the flag flying again.

Actually they did go after him. I was very close to the HC sideline in 1 of the endzones. They threw pop cans and stuff at him from the HC bleachers. But apparently none are trying out for QB next year b/c they all had terrible aim. :biggrin:
William Muney Wrote:Actually they did go after him. I was very close to the HC sideline in 1 of the endzones. They threw pop cans and stuff at him from the HC bleachers. But apparently none are trying out for QB next year b/c they all had terrible aim. :biggrin:
:lmao:
Must've been the wind!
Nice win Bell.
Let's move on Bell County fans, enough tears and trash to go from Harlan to Bole County, great win against a good moutain program, we will take it one game at a time.
Practice what you preach brother, practice what you preach!!!!!
Wow, I was just checking the on the game scores.......I like Rocket01, I believe hes entited to his opinion as the rest of you are....but I find it interesting Bell fans are getting out of sorts because someone hijacked your thread to boast his team or another team.....Sound familiar? Practice what you preach!
Sheriik Wrote:Wow, I was just checking the on the game scores.......I like Rocket01, I believe hes entited to his opinion as the rest of you are....but I find it interesting Bell fans are getting out of sorts because someone hijacked your thread to boast his team or another team.....Sound familiar? Practice what you preach!

Good point.
The only thing I really ask for Bell fans is show more class on here.
William Muney Wrote:Actually they did go after him. I was very close to the HC sideline in 1 of the endzones. They threw pop cans and stuff at him from the HC bleachers. But apparently none are trying out for QB next year b/c they all had terrible aim. :biggrin:

If thats the case, then when I was in high school we had a gym full of quarterback prospects at Cawood H.S. after a Bell-Cawood basketball game. LOL. Oh the memories.
I cant believe he is calling all the schools around cupcakes . harlan ,who he was pulling for marrion johnson central who beat belfry .alcoa who has 5 state championships in a row going for 6 .whitley who won some big games but lost some big ones too . instead of worrying about bells [cupcake schedual]he needs to tell the team of his legendary exploits in his playing days a couple of years ago and inspire the teamto new heights .better yet y dont they get rid of the coach and hire him .he said he knew a lot about football maybe he can turn it around for them like lawrance co did last year .then u can rub bells nose in it when they go 10 and 0.. they can put signs up all over rockcastle co that rocket 01 is a football god .
I Definatly will be attending the Boyle/Bell game, be an excellent game
Back to the topic...Harlan \ Bell game. First I was impressed with the size and speed of Harlan. What I can't believe is the confusion and lack of team discipline in a Tom Larkey team. I was on the fence and Bell sideline was calling almost every play Harlan was running. The Bears better work on their tendencies. They have big athletic kids...the staff better go to work. I'm not putting them down it is just we have play Larkey forever and this is not like the teams he has brought here.

Ps...Off topic...Bell will not have to go to Danville. I say they will travel to Lexington that weekend and those in Danville can come up and watch a good game.
harlan has everything they need just have to find some chemistry together
coach larkey still cant beat bell
I have said all along when the sophomores are seniors we will be really good! That comes from more boys knowing each other, knowing the plays inside and out, and more of the team being seasoned a few years in Coach Larkey's program, especially his offseason conditioning. Which has shown great dividends with just one year!
Congrats Bobcats and good luck in the Playoffs.
I have a feeling the Bobcats could go all the way.
Again Good Luck Guys.
Snare43 Wrote:Back to the topic...Harlan \ Bell game. First I was impressed with the size and speed of Harlan. What I can't believe is the confusion and lack of team discipline in a Tom Larkey team. I was on the fence and Bell sideline was calling almost every play Harlan was running. The Bears better work on their tendencies. They have big athletic kids...the staff better go to work. I'm not putting them down it is just we have play Larkey forever and this is not like the teams he has brought here.

Ps...Off topic...Bell will not have to go to Danville. I say they will travel to Lexington that weekend and those in Danville can come up and watch a good game.

Check your PM please.
Snare43 Wrote:Back to the topic...Harlan \ Bell game. First I was impressed with the size and speed of Harlan. What I can't believe is the confusion and lack of team discipline in a Tom Larkey team. I was on the fence and Bell sideline was calling almost every play Harlan was running. The Bears better work on their tendencies. They have big athletic kids...the staff better go to work. I'm not putting them down it is just we have play Larkey forever and this is not like the teams he has brought here.

As great and respected coach as Tom Larky is, No matter the coaching situation if you had an NFL coach, a coach CANT control players emotions. As a former high school football player, sometimes in the game when you get tacked theres usualy some cursing and cheap shots in the pile, sometimes you get up and push, its just part of the sweet game of football. AS long as there not acting punky about it, its just competivness, leave it all on the field.:Thumbs:
Bell Co. is for real. Say what you want, Bell is certainly on their way to a State Title.
kmba32 Wrote:Thanks! Who did Alcoa beat tonight?

Alcoa beat Christian Academy of Knoxville (CAK) tonight 24-7. We are a #1 seed and have hopes to go all the way this year. Wish us luck, we have some tough teams ahead of us. I predict that Alcoa will play Milan (a West TN team) in the playoffs this year. Good luck to Bell
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Good point.

Yep. It is. You need to listen as well..........