Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 41 Harlan County 14
CatDawg Wrote:Trying to get a button for each post so that everyone can report post such as these that way it can be handled faster.

Great idea. Sometimes people have a hard time admiting they were wrong. :eyeroll:

PS: For all the Letcher fans. Merry Christmas early from Bell Co. enjoy the district Championship.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:OK. Pretty outrageous stuff. I would not want any of my children seeing that stuff.

Carton has a nagging hamstring (i think) and they thought tonight would be a chance to rest/heal it up before the real season started. Or atleast that is what I was told???
his hamstring is tore might be out greenup game .how is matt doing i never heard what happened to him ?
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:Brief note to my Bell friends.......Alcoa 10-0 and a district win. To those that don't care, sorry to butt in on this thread. GO BOBCATS

Butt in any time we are just a bunch of people who love to talk football and about our teams order your rings now because the only team in tennessee who can beat u has titans on the uniform:1::1:
belldad2011 Wrote:Butt in any time we are just a bunch of people who love to talk football and about our teams order your rings now because the only team in tennessee who can beat u has titans on the uniform:1::1:

Have you seen the titans play this year?? not sure if they could beat Alcoa.. LOL.. Before anyone starts calling me stupid, I was just joking, I know a high school team couldn't beat an NFL team or college team for that matter. Anyhow congrats to Bell County, I'm sure you all will win another title this year, and thanks for making us over here in Letcher County the 2009 district champs..
Bell County took care of business. Period. The Bears fumbled away the first, good drive. The Bears jumped offsides several times on third and 3 or 4 to give the first downs. Fourth and 3, offsides by the Bears and first down Bell. Personal fouls and unsportsmanlikes set'em back several times and poor punting gave Bell good position, not that they needed it. The fake punt by Bell broke it over. The Bears left sink early/first half and Bell(composed) took care of business. Bell has a great team and should have another ring. Learn from this Black Bears, correct things, and move on to playoffs. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
Bell Co. 41 Harlan Co. 14

Harlan Co. 0 7 0 7 14

Bell Co. 22 13 6 0 41

Scoring summary:
BC--John Dudley Hilton 26 run (Hilton kick); BC--Cody Davenport 22 pass from Ben Madon (Hilton kick); BC--Cory Davenport 6 run ( Just in Patterson pass from Brian Thacker); BC--Cory Davenport 54 run (kick failed); HC-- John McMillan 32 pass from TJ Green (Green kick); BC-- Keith Lowe 10 pass from Madon (Hilton kick); BC--Cory Davenport 24 run (kick failed); HC--Green 1 run (Green kick).
Records: Harlan Co. 7-3, Bell Co. 9

Kentucky.com
Carton is out the Greenup Co game. Raines is out the next two games. Either way they will back back for the Region Championship and State Semi games!!
The only thing that I have to say right now is "How about them Bobcats!"
Amped 88 Wrote:The only thing that I have to say right now is "How about them Bobcats!"
the only thing I have to say right now is "How Bout You Bobcats Travelin' to Danville!!!!!":dontthinkbe aware of that my friend.
Bell Co. 41, Harlan Co. 14: Cory Davenport scampered for 149 yards and scored three touchdowns as the Bobcats ended Harlan County's hopes of a district title.

Bell County (9-1) is unbeaten against in-state teams, its loss coming to Alcoa, Tenn.

Harlan County (7-3) got two scores from T.J. Green.
http://www.kentucky.com/813/story/1000055.html
rocket01 Wrote:the only thing I have to say right now is "How Bout You Bobcats Travelin' to Danville!!!!!":dontthinkbe aware of that my friend.

Oh brother; here we go... :popcorn:
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Oh brother; here we go... :popcorn:
I'm sorry man, I just dont take "how bout them bobcats" slogan very well.......lol so I will say it again baby!!!!!!!!!! "How Bout Dem Bobcats Travelin' to Danville!!!!!" I'll share some popcorn with ya:popcorn:
Great win for the Bobcats against a good 5A team. Good luck in the playoff and hope to see you in 4 weeks. How many of your playoff games are at home? I know if Boyle and Bell make it to the semi finals , sorry when they do, it is a Boyle.
Bell Co will get the first 3 games at home. To above poster Bell Co doesnt care to play on the road. When your a caliber team like Bell Co you can win at Home or Away, it doesnt matter. I think Bell Co is soooo fast its hard to stop the running attack we have with 5 GREAT backs and 2 GREAT WR's. Bell Co can pass or throw it doesnt matter. You stop one and we will use the other. Bell Co's Oline is also BIG and opens up alot of holes!
Cory Davenport scampered for 149 yards and scored three touchdowns in only about a quarter and a half. Yeah we could be like alot of teams and run up the score and kept the Varsity O in but we didnt.
I also want to congrats Bell Co in beating 3 ranked teams this year on there schedule. #7 Marion Co in 4A. Johnson Central @ #8 and Harlan Co @ #9 in 5A. Whitley Co was also ranked #7 in 5A when Bell Co beat them earlier in the year also.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co will get the first 3 games at home. To above poster Bell Co doesnt care to play on the road. When your a caliber team like Bell Co you can win at Home or Away, it doesnt matter. I think Bell Co is soooo fast its hard to stop the running attack we have with 5 GREAT backs and 2 GREAT WR's. Bell Co can pass or throw it doesnt matter. You stop one and we will use the other. Bell Co's Oline is also BIG and opens up alot of holes!

Didn't mean to ruffle some feather.:Thumbs: Just did't know if it was your district turn to host if the 2 number 1's made it out. I know if Holmes makes it out to face Boyle then we have to travel to Holmes.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I also want to congrats Bell Co in beating 3 ranked teams this year on there schedule. #7 Marion Co in 4A. Johnson Central @ #8 and Harlan Co @ #9 in 5A. Whitley Co was also ranked #7 in 5A when Bell Co beat them earlier in the year also.

WOW! :Clap:
I know how good you guys are. And the way you are playing it really does not madder if you are home or not. Bell is play good ball at the right time.
NO you didnt ruffle my feather at all. You guys have beaten some good ranked teams also. Christian Co was #3 in 5A then you guys also beat Johnson Central too. If we both meet up it should be 1 of the best if not the best State Semi games in the STATE that night!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:NO you didnt ruffle my feather at all. You guys have beaten some good ranked teams also. Christian Co was #3 in 5A then you guys also beat Johnson Central too. If we both meet up it should be 1 of the best if not the best State Semi games in the STATE that night!

I agree with ya Bobcats09. :Thumbs:
Congrats to Bell County on an absolute great game
Good luck to both teams in the playoffs
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Thanks. Why did HC have signs all the way down HWY 119 and even in Bell Co. Wow some class. Bell Co puts JV defense in and you guys still play Varsity offense now thats some class!!! Thanks for the game though wasnt even close!!

Those signs were meant as no disrespect to Bell at all; they were simply put there to try to fire our boys up on the way to the game...guess it didn't quite work. I am proud of the Bears anyways, always am, always will be. Forget this game and get on to the next. Southwestern here we come!

Congrats to Bell. That is the first time I've seen them play besides the Alcoa game (where I was standing on the track in the endzone and couldn't really see that much). You guys are a great team and I expect to probably see another state championship out of the Bobcats.
Well, deffinetly wasn't what i was expecting because Harlan is a really good team! But congrats to Bell Co on that one!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I also want to congrats Bell Co in beating 3 ranked teams this year on there schedule. #7 Marion Co in 4A. Johnson Central @ #8 and Harlan Co @ #9 in 5A. Whitley Co was also ranked #7 in 5A when Bell Co beat them earlier in the year also.

Yep...!!! Cupcake schedule alright! :dontthink:broom:
wow, no way would I have thought Bell beat HC like that. Great fan support for HC.
rocket01 Wrote:I'm sorry man, I just dont take "how bout them bobcats" slogan very well.......lol so I will say it again baby!!!!!!!!!! "How Bout Dem Bobcats Travelin' to Danville!!!!!" I'll share some popcorn with ya:popcorn:

All ready given up on the Rockets. Go ahead and become a Boyle fan we don't care we will take it one game at a time from here on out and " How about them Bobcats playing whoever and where ever".
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Cory Davenport scampered for 149 yards and scored three touchdowns in only about a quarter and a half. Yeah we could be like alot of teams and run up the score and kept the Varsity O in but we didnt.

Well isn't that just so nice of you guys. You know what? You may not have ran up the score to be arrogant, but making comments such as these makes you just as arrogant as "Corbin running up the score against Knott Central".

BellCoBobcats, you always walk right into these every time. It's almost too easy. :biggrin:
AnalysisKing Wrote:Yea see what I Mean? Atleast we didnt taunt you all through out the game, Yeaaaa you all may be better than us, but Boyle co. iis just up the road, you all wont be taunting when they have there JV in on your Varsity HAHAHAHA

I think it was you all that got the PF's called for running of the mought! Real Classy! I know you make all of HC proud.
If Boyle and Bell meet up in the playoffs (which they probably will), you guys won't be best friends like you are right now. I assure you.