Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 38 - Knott County Central 32
WOW what a good game come on Allen Central one game at a time stay tough 9-1 :1::Thumbs:
Good showing by the Patriots. Something to work with...Good game.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

rebel84 Wrote:WOW what a good game come on Allen Central one game at a time stay tough 9-1 :1::Thumbs:

A you sure the score was 38-30?
Great win by the rebels.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
The score was 38-32
Hope Allen Central's Hunter Crowder is OK after getting injured on the first play of the game...he didn't return the rest of the game. That played a little bit into the final score as well. Hunter makes the running game for Allen Central go with all of his lead blocks from the fullback position. He is also the teams leading tackler. AC will need both Crowders healthy to pick up a first round playoff win against Pineville.
I hope Hunter is Ok but he got ran over hard. Congrats AC
Benchwarmer Wrote:I hope Hunter is Ok but he got ran over hard. Congrats AC

I don't believe he got ran over. Hunter made the tackle and put the Knott Central player on his back...he just lowered his helmet and took the blow directly on his head and neck.
ericfdx Wrote:I don't believe he got ran over. Hunter made the tackle and put the Knott Central player on his back...he just lowered his helmet and took the blow directly on his head and neck.

OK?
Congrats AC
who is the hamilton kid---the radio kept saying he was from Knott County
does he play for Knott or Allen Central--he had a **** of a game--quick little guy--whoever he plays for
AC was also playing with out Sheldon Rice tonight. Rice has been a big force on the Rebel defense this year. Sheldon will be back for next Friday and that will help. From what I was told- Hunter was chomping at the bit to go back in but the coaching staff held off not wanting to take any chances.

This game definitely wasn't pretty for the Rebels- but a win is a win and 9-1 has to feel pretty good to these kids. Congrats on the great record Rebels. Don't give up now- KEEP BELIEVING!!
Really nice win by AC
winnerloser Wrote:who is the hamilton kid---the radio kept saying he was from Knott County
does he play for Knott or Allen Central--he had a **** of a game--quick little guy--whoever he plays for

That would have to be Shane Hamilton. Shane played for KCC as a Freshmen before transferring to AC. He sat his sophomore season out (no change of address) and this is his first year with the Rebels. He's a great kid and has a lot ot potential. He had a slow start this season because of a collar bone injury that required surgery. Once he was released and ready- he has improved every week. Shane came up with some really bigs plays just when the Rebel's needed them most. Congrats on a great game Shane. I'm sure I speak for most if not all of the Rebel Fans- WE SURE ARE GLAD YOUR WITH US!!!
Congrats AC keep on rolling!
Allen Central survives a trap game. Hopefully this experience of playing with a healthy Crowder and others will help them over the next few weeks if they find themselves with their backs against the wall. Congrats AC on a great regular season. Now the fun begins. Make believers out of the naysayers. Here's to hoping next week's game against Pineville is a statement game for the Rebels.
I knew this would be a good game. They play like this next week, then there season is over.
Not the best game for AC but they find a way to when without a few starters. Mickey Parsons and Shane Hamilton really stepped up and played very good football. I also thought Justin Jackson stepped his game up. AC was hurt on both sides of the ball without Hunter Crowder and had to move Logan Crowder from his normal spot to full back which took away from his strengths. But in the end AC gets the win. I don't think some are giving credit to a solid offense that KCC has. They have moved the ball and scored on some tough competition this year. KCC played a very good game on their senior night. AC will be fine and will be ready for Pineville come Friday night.
ericfdx Wrote:Hope Allen Central's Hunter Crowder is OK after getting injured on the first play of the game...he didn't return the rest of the game. That played a little bit into the final score as well. Hunter makes the running game for Allen Central go with all of his lead blocks from the fullback position. He is also the teams leading tackler. AC will need both Crowders healthy to pick up a first round playoff win against Pineville.

Knott had 5 turnovers which led to at least 4 scores for AC....I think this more than anything determined the outcome.......
killerb Wrote:Knott had 5 turnovers which led to at least 4 scores for AC....I think this more than anything determined the outcome.......

I agree....but turnovers are part of the game. Playing a game without maybe your most vital player...just bad luck.