Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impression Of Blue/White Game
BlackcatAlum Wrote:If Morehead State wins, I will never post on this site again!

I Second That
If Morehead State beats UK I will have myself removed from the site and disown everything UK.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Did u ever move to indy?

AM in late march:biggrin:
I thought they looked great...very athletic...very fast.

John Wall is going to be a beast...no doubt.

Darnell Dodson I was very impressed with as well.
John Wall can get in the lane and create plays single handidly. He does whatever he wants to do on the basketball court, the guy is a freak. I like Dodson, his 3 ball started heating up later in the game. I was impressed with Miller, i know that a lot of people werent but I was (and doesnt it look like he has put on some muscle over the summer, he looks ripped now). Cousins did not impress me one bit, come to think of it neither did Orton really, except for the alley oop that he flushed one handed, I think that play really showcased some athleticism that a lot of people didnt know he had. John Hood was iffy for me, he got in the lane and did some good things but from beyond the arc I didnt think he was as advertised. Josh Harrelson suprised a lot of people his last two showings and could really be a difference maker in games this year. Is it just me or did Bledsoe show kind of a cry baby like attitude out there, I dont know, maybe it was just me and wrong but i'm just saying I dont know if im a HUGE fan of his attitude and am cautious of him until I see more (dont crucify me for saying that guys, just saying, maybe im wrong(hope so)). And finally Patterson was Patterson, what more can you say about the guy. Lets get the season going. GO CATS!