Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello I be the CATDAWG!
Big Grin Yet another place for me to get on everyone's nerves. Looks like I picked a good time to start my vacation.
Welcome CatDawg, Im glad you came over!!!!!lol
And the converting continues!!

WELCOME CATDAWG!!
Nice to be invited.
Welcome CatDawg!!!!
"Beef" Wrote:And the converting continues!!

WELCOME CATDAWG!!

That's a fact !!!

I have been notifying the Pond Creek Nation about the board!!!
Looks good so far.
Wilkommen.
Better late than never.. Except for your own funeral.

Welcome aboard CatDawg.
Welcome to BGR!
Welcome and enjoy pussydawg. Big Grin
Welcome to BGR!

Post away!
Glad to have you here catdawg!
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:Welcome and enjoy pussydawg. Big Grin

You to funny!
Glad to have another member.
Welcome to BGR!
welcome BGR catdawg
Too bad you were suspended on the other site because you would have had a good chance at winning free UK tickets. I'd like to enter a contest for free tickets here. Will there be any?
"Fletch" Wrote:Too bad you were suspended on the other site because you would have had a good chance at winning free UK tickets. I'd like to enter a contest for free tickets here. Will there be any?

We have been up a week Fletch! We are giving away a free t-shirt this week. Ya when the site gets bigger we would give away some tickets..Im sure the other site wasnt given away tickets in their first week.
That's great! I love entering the contests. I can't wait for the ones on here. It should be easier for me to win here!!
You don't think they'll let me have the tickets if I win.
Not according to what they posted with the standings. Suspended members can't win a contest is what they said.
Thats my luck. I don't think I can pull it out with the remaining games. I know I'm in 2nd with 17 pts only 1 behind but thats life.
It said if you get unsuspended, you are eligible to win. That just doesn't seem right.
Is this the site that all suspended BGP members go to talk?
You could say that.
Or you could say its a sports forum, where people gather to talk about sports at all levels and other free discussion style topics.
That is also true 4leaf.
hi
Welcome