Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams you just can't stand
I'd like commend everyone, for once in a hater thread, no one said "Puke"
We wasnt aloud to say duke or puke so we left u alone......... even though liking duke is blasphemy in kentucky
I hate no school.
bucslover68 Wrote:But nothin' sucks like a BIG ORANGE. "Rocky Flop, you'll always be, second to Kentucky, Good ole Rocky Flop.......". It is hard to believe that song was written by two good ole Leslie County boys, the Osborne Brothers.

I'm not gonna go on another rant like I did in another thread... But you my friend are a moron. Real original with the Rocky Flop.. I guess you came up with that all by yourself. Too bad Meeks didn't score 24 points.. One for every game we've won in a row against your sorry football team. But at this rate it could end up at 54. Sing it again!
Quote:Switch USC with Florida and Lakers with Cavaliers and I feel ya!
sorry on a scale of 1-10 10 being the most hatred USC is like 10 1/2 Florida is like a solid 9 and MY FAVORITE NBA TEAM IS THE CAVS LEBRON IS THE KING:worthy::king:
bucslover68 Wrote:Ok kids, can you spell fifty four. Here we go, F-I-F-T-Y F-O-U-R. Good kids. Now C-A-T-S. Good. Now let's all smash some ROCKY FLOP records.:biggrin:

He just got lucky. He wasn't that good. There was 41 other player that was better then he was. I don't even think he made the cut.
It's painful to watch a big 10 basketball game
Wildcatk23 Wrote:We wasnt aloud to say duke or puke so we left u alone......... even though liking duke is blasphemy in kentucky

fail, atleast 6 or 7 posts still included Duke, just not Puke, that's why I said it.
I've always been a Florida fan so it's natural for me to hate Ohio State

I got a good laugh in 2006 when UF took Basketball and Football from them, being the underdog. HAHA
The whole Belfry community.
mullinstiger55 Wrote:The whole Belfry community.

:lmao:
College Football:
  • Michigan
    Notre Dame
    Florida
    Kentucky
    Penn State
    Miami
    Virginia Tech
College Football - Florida by far is the only team I really hate, dislike, dispise and whatever other words there are for hate
College Basketball - Duke, Florida, Tennessee
NBA - Lakers, Spurs
MLB - Yankees, Mets
NFL - Patriots, Bears, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles
Tennessee in football and duke in b-ball
1. Marshall University
Well, really any team that doesn't have KENTUCKY written across their jersey....but siince it needs to be specific...they are as follows:

1. Little Brother = The Ville
2. PUKE
3. North Carolina
4. Florida
5. Tennessee
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
THE Ohio State
Notre Dame
USC
and TEBOW
Louisville
Florida
Duke
Ohio State
pretty much the entire Big 10
Besides those, i absolutely can't stand Florida, and i don't like Tennessee. Those are the two that instatly come to mind.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:I hate everything about Florida, their coaches, fans, players, cheerleaders, etc. I hate Alabama. I could write a book about how much I hate Kentucky, but I won't get started. Georgia fans are morons. And I think pretty much everybody hates Notre Dame in some way or another. Who I hate from week to week can change, but those 5 are a constant.

I would hate Ky too if i had a player drop 54 on my basketball team :notworthy
cj2561 Wrote:He just got lucky. He wasn't that good. There was 41 other player that was better then he was. I don't even think he made the cut.
:please: How many other players dropped 54 on you all then?
College Football

South Carolina
Tennessee
Florida Fighting Tebow's
Miami

College Basketball

Duke
Loserville
North Carolina
UCLA
UAB and Marquette
Wildcats11 Wrote:I bet I can guess the player you hate the most from UK. JODIE MEEKS :biggrin::biggrin:

:Clap:
Duke, Wv., Marshall, Florida, Ohio State in any sport. Cin. Reds in pro. baseball.
I hate the teams that get preferential tretment from the NCAA like the Trojans, who have not been given any punishment for any infraction since Bush started the whole mess and now they have lumped O.J. Mayo and their coach who was paying off into one whole batch. Mayo has been in the NBA as long as Derrick Rose, and they have done nothing to their cash cow. Florida seems to be instructed to make the game winnable if it's close, imho. But all these smaller school's, the NCAA are on them like bee's on honey. They NCAA said the reason they ruled Rose inelegible was that he didn't answer some questions within about a week time frame they gave him. The mail went to his mother;s house. I'm sure she opened it and told him about it. Not. They knew where to find him they just didn't want to. The NCAA, Roger Goodell, and David Stern, have all made me believe in no integrity in this game.
Basketball - Duke, Tennessee, Florida

Football - Tennessee, USC, Notre Dame, Michigan
mrsportsfan Wrote:I hate the teams that get preferential tretment from the NCAA like the Trojans, who have not been given any punishment for any infraction since Bush started the whole mess and now they have lumped O.J. Mayo and their coach who was paying off into one whole batch. Mayo has been in the NBA as long as Derrick Rose, and they have done nothing to their cash cow. Florida seems to be instructed to make the game winnable if it's close, imho. But all these smaller school's, the NCAA are on them like bee's on honey. They NCAA said the reason they ruled Rose inelegible was that he didn't answer some questions within about a week time frame they gave him. The mail went to his mother;s house. I'm sure she opened it and told him about it. Not. They knew where to find him they just didn't want to. The NCAA, Roger Goodell, and David Stern, have all made me believe in no integrity in this game.

The NCAA has its favorites no doubt. USC being the main one. they do as they please and nothing is never said to them
Well,it a long list.This will take all night there are many on my bad list.Just too many to mention,don't want to leave anyone out.:biggrin:
bucslover68 Wrote:But nothin' sucks like a BIG ORANGE. "Rocky Flop, you'll always be, second to Kentucky, Good ole Rocky Flop.......". It is hard to believe that song was written by two good ole Leslie County boys, the Osborne Brothers.

The Osborne brothers did not write Rocky Top it was written by Felice and Broudleaux Bryant.
UKsportsfan Wrote:College Football

South Carolina
Tennessee
Florida Fighting Tebow's
Miami

College Basketball

Duke
Loserville
North Carolina
UCLA
UAB and Marquette

Ibet i can guess one reason you hate louisville

it happend last year and the player was edgar sosa....