Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Co 33 Spencer Co 21
Henry was in control most of the game.
Henry received a great game from #7 Magness, who used his arm and legs. Pete Baldwin ran the ball well.
#11 Butler and #24 Razior played well on Defense.
Congrats HC
Good game to both teams... Henry was obviously the better and more prepared team
it was a good game from both teams. Henry just adjusted to SC run game and stopped them from scoring.:1:
yes good game from both sides.i thought both teams played hard and i would like to congradulate henry on not only winning but going undefeated in a very tough district.both sides were well prepared and henry was just the better team.i thought with the exception of few players,henry displayed alot of class and great sportsmanship.good game all the way through.i thought henry's QB was the difference in this game,he played a great game.
Henry, Spencer, North Oldham and Western Hills will always play physical football. Playing hard and Hard hitting makes up the District. At times a 16 year old will lose their temper.
Henry should beat Moore, Western Hill and E-town will be a good game as well as North Oldham and Shawnee. Spencer has a large task at Central, but I wish them the best of luck.
i look for henry to be the only winner from their district
Henry county shut down spencers run game:dontthink(14 of spencers points was on the HC second string D)..they just seem better prepared. With out a doubt henry is the best team in their district. Henry QB an WR's jus picked apart the SC secondary...congrates to HC 3-0 in District.
watchout kentucky,HC is the dark horse of the playoffs an will suprise alot of people.:Thumbs:
Dem Black Stripes shut down that speed even when they tried a little trickery on a reverse return. Great job last night in all three phases of the game Wildcats!
Grinders.inc542 Wrote:Henry county shut down spencers run game:dontthink(14 of spencers points was on the HC second string D)..they just seem better prepared. With out a doubt henry is the best team in their district. Henry QB an WR's jus picked apart the SC secondary...congrates to HC 3-0 in District.
watchout kentucky,HC is the dark horse of the playoffs an will suprise alot of people.:Thumbs:

Grinders: shuuuuuu, you will learn not to talk down the other team:dontthinkConfusedhh:
GoBlueSC Wrote:yes good game from both sides.i thought both teams played hard and i would like to congradulate henry on not only winning but going undefeated in a very tough district.both sides were well prepared and henry was just the better team.i thought with the exception of few players,henry displayed alot of class and great sportsmanship.good game all the way through.i thought henry's QB was the difference in this game,he played a great game.

The class remark is uncalled for and bush league. Go watch film then get back with me (notice how many SC kids were jawing after plays). SC had some cheap stuff (especially the high-low blocking...that's the officials bad for NOT calling it!), HC SHOULD NOT have responded-that makes you just as guilty!...second guy ALWAYS gets caught. Don't throw rocks and make under the cuff remarks when SC was JUST as guilty of the same crap! :argue:
ole ball coach Wrote:The class remark is uncalled for and bush league. Go watch film then get back with me (notice how many SC kids were jawing after plays). SC had some cheap stuff (especially the high-low blocking...that's the officials bad for NOT calling it!), HC SHOULD NOT have responded-that makes you just as guilty!...second guy ALWAYS gets caught. Don't throw rocks and make under the cuff remarks when SC was JUST as guilty of the same crap! :argue:

All you have to do as a player is to walk away. But as soon as you don't, you are part of the problem, not the solution. BOth teams had players that lost their cool and have no one to blame but themselves.
you have to expect kids to get a little hot when playing an intense game such as football.i never made the remark that henry took cheap shots and had no class.kids from both sides were flagged with unsportsmanlike prenalties.but those same kids from both sides walked thru the line afterwards and shook hands.ole ball coach good luck to your school in playoffs.
henry came out fireing on all cilinders. With the key play from the defense stopping spencers running game. hats off to the hc squad:Clap:
Old Henry man
I dnt see were i was talking down toward any team. i said henry picked SC apart and shut down their run,and is cleary the best team in their district(since they are 3-0)
Way to go hc undefeated in the district.
Spencer county has alot of talent from what I have seen just not a very good scheme, and on defense they are not real sound. HC still did not blow this game Wide open like they needed to, it very easily could have been a 50-6 kind of deal with some focus.
they didnt blow the game wide open they were suppose to because they let the younger ones get some PT and let the starters take a rest.. Henry is a very sound football team and has a great chance in the playoffs.. best of luck..
Henry is a solid team. this game was not blown open because the younger kids got some playing time. no need to get a starter hurt in a game you have already secured:biggrin:
Spencer is a talented team that just fell short in alot of games i believe that they are only getting better and will be a force to be reckon with next year with junior tailback Erico Smith returning and Fullback Kevin Hume along with about 1000 lbs of linemen returning should be a exciting team to watch next year