• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Sheldon Clark Updates
Any updates from this game??
18-6 pcc
CardinalAlum Wrote:18-6 pcc

geeze hope to see the cards fight back
heep us updated if you dont care
radio or internet feed?
How many SC players were suspended for this game?
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Halftime!
Central is leading 24-6!
Let's go Hawks!
(:
:Cheerlead[/COLOR]
Old School Wrote:How many SC players were suspended for this game?

3 I think same as belfry. Numbers were 5 12 and 63 i think are suspended for SC.
24-6 PCC at the Half..... I'm in complete shock guys
Pirate Wrote:3 I think same as belfry. Numbers were 5 12 and 63 i think are suspended for SC.

Thanks for the info.
Old School Wrote:How many SC players were suspended for this game?

Apparently too many!!!!
Hope they turn it around.
Come on Cards!..
Lets go Pike Central
Keep it up Central!
The ironic part is most PC fans are wanting the rematch with Belfry in the playoffs. By winning this game, PC puts themselves in place to host a 1st round game but the road to Belfry would actually get harder. After a 1st round win they would travel to Mason Co. and then a possible rematch with the Pirates. If they lose this game then the only game they would have to win would be a road game against Russell before replaying the Pirates. Just some useless info on my part but interesting after talking to multiple Central fans. FWIW the more football savvy PC fans would much rather host their 1st playoff game instead of worrying about Belfry.
Is this game on the radio or internet feed?
Always love a good upset go hawks
wooderson Wrote:The ironic part is most PC fans are wanting the rematch with Belfry in the playoffs. By winning this game, PC puts themselves in place to host a 1st round game but the road to Belfry would actually get harder. After a 1st round win they would travel to Mason Co. and then a possible rematch with the Pirates. If they lose this game then the only game they would have to win would be a road game against Russell before replaying the Pirates. Just some useless info on my part but interesting after talking to multiple Central fans. FWIW the more football savvy PC fans would much rather host their 1st playoff game instead of worrying about Belfry.

Learn from the past but let it go. Sometimes holding on to the past hurts you in the long run. I would worry about an easier road to State rather than worry about a easier road to Pond Creek. Good post!!
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Always love a good upset go hawks

Taking in to consideration the suspensions... I don't think it would be an upset if PCC wins.
3 players don't make up the whole team.
So, it can't be much of a impact.
wooderson Wrote:The ironic part is most PC fans are wanting the rematch with Belfry in the playoffs. By winning this game, PC puts themselves in place to host a 1st round game but the road to Belfry would actually get harder. After a 1st round win they would travel to Mason Co. and then a possible rematch with the Pirates. If they lose this game then the only game they would have to win would be a road game against Russell before replaying the Pirates. Just some useless info on my part but interesting after talking to multiple Central fans. FWIW the more football savvy PC fans would much rather host their 1st playoff game instead of worrying about Belfry.

Never dreamed I would ever see or hear that phrase.:biggrin:
Pirate Wrote:Taking in to consideration the suspensions... I don't think it would be an upset if PCC wins.

I still think it would be! Has Pike Central beat SC in the past?
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
jetpilot Wrote:Never dreamed I would ever see or hear that phrase.:biggrin:

I guess I should have "football savvy coaches" from PC. And I understand what you're saying.
elizabeth_cheers Wrote:3 players don't make up the whole team.
So, it can't be much of a impact.

I'm pretty sure number 5 shoulders alot of their running load, number 12 is a reciever, and number 63 had a bunch of tackles as I looked through some stats of a few games this season. So no, 3 people don't make a team... but losing a running back, a reciever, and one of your leading tacklers will cripple you.
Yes, Our football savvy fans would also like to see an easier road to the playoffs, versus a trip to Pond Creek. Although a loss to Pond Creek, we played with belfry and was not put to shame.:worthy:TongueirateSho
Let's get some more updates. I cant' find this game anywhere.
12-24!
3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter!
Go Central!
(:
27-12 in the 4th!
will someone please give me a radio station or internet feed where i can listen to this Belfry stomping ER and I'm bored..
27-18 in the 4th!
Let's go Central!
(: