Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat Forde: John Wall not yet eligible
Stardust Wrote::eyeroll:
:biggrin: I hadn't gotten my daily shot in today. Figured I'd rather it be about Gillispie than a local high school.
^ lol
theVILLE Wrote:thats what I thought...if the NCAA is investigating Wall they should the other players also...cant blame it all on Pat Forde this time, he is not investigating...however he can blow a UK thing out the roof and make it worse than it is....
This could be very interesting....
Wall not been elgible...that looks bad on calpari and UK....but I think he is or will be

How many other players were on that team, who were they, and what college do they play with now?

BCF4L Wrote:According to UK officials, all 13 players are eligible until proven otherwise. Apparently, UK either doesn't think it's a big deal or they're not going to elaborate on the subject.

This story has been out for a while that Wall still wasn't completely "eligible" but it has never been stated why. This is also the reason CJ Leslie didn't attend Uk's Big Blue Madness last Friday was because he also played on D1 Sports therefore he didn't want to be caught up in the same mess Wall is in.

So does that mean that the NCAA needs to make a decision by the Morehead game? That isn't that far away.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
This is ridiculous!!! i freakin hate hate hate pat forde, not because its his fault but every single time something pessimistic is to be said about the kentucky basketball program pat forde rides that bandwagon til the wheels fall off. He just wants to kick dirt all over our program and i cant stand him.:redboxer::dontthink
cougarpride08 Wrote:How many other players were on that team, who were they, and what college do they play with now?

So does that mean that the NCAA needs to make a decision by the Morehead game? That isn't that far away.
Well, we would want them to make that decision by then, but the NCAA doesn't have to be in any kind of a hurry. UK would sit him out until the NCAA had made their ruling.

However, Jeff Goodman of foxsports.com said that sources close to the situation say Wall will be cleared to play by the season opener on the 13th of November. So let's all keep our fingers crossed.
Yahoo/Rivals.com is saying that Wall should be cleared by November 13.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Yahoo/Rivals.com is saying that Wall should be cleared by November 13.

thats good news. i think we could win many games without wall but will really need him come tournament time.
A lot of mixed reports are out there. ESPN was obviously posting something that the SEC & UK knew about long before that scum Pat Forde. UK has stated that all 13 players are eligible, but others are saying that he either isn't or will be cleared soon.

Very confusing mix-up.
Sec Commissioner Statement was pretty confusing to me..
Ryan Kelly who plays for Duke played on the same AAU at the same time team under Clifton. Where is his investigation? IN that matter what about all of his playerS?
dUKe players are not being investigated due to their exemplary behaviors.
Aomething has not come out yet???something that we dont know...its to confusing to everyone for everything to be out
Why I'm not worried about this is because no one from UK is freaking out about this besides the fans. And that's because we don't know all the facts because we are fed a lot of mixed information.

IMO, no UK fan should have anything to worry about. This isn't new news and defiantly isn't breaking news.
Exactly BCA. This is just a bunch of Pat Forde hoopla who found a little mustard seed size pebble of news when digging up dirt on the UK Basketball Program. This is nothing folks. At worst, as said many times, Wall will miss up to three games. At best, Wall received no money or not enough to receive any sort of punishment and won't miss any games. There is really no situation here. Forde will try to tell you that this all Calipari's fault and UK "will continue to suffer these kinds of hurdles as long as they have Cal is coach" and all sorts of balogna like that. Don't believe it.

UK is back my friends. You know how I know? Because people are hating on the program again. I love it! Keep on hating Pat Forde and all of his disciples!
Exactly! Go Big Blue!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Forde is a complete joke
They even quit talking about it on TV so I know it wasn't that big of a deal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Any idea of when they will actually make a ruling on this?
You would have to think they would have to make a ruling on this before the Morehead St game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I read where the three-game suspension will probably take place. Now, the question is can Wall sit out the two exhibition games and one regular season game or will he have to sit out three regular season games?
^ it's based on regular season. Not much of a penalty if it was for games that don't count
im just curious to why wall is the only one being punished
Exactly.... Why is it that Wall is the only one so far that is going to be punished? What about the Duke player from the same AAU team? Howcome no mention of him at all in this story.
I bet it broke Forde's heart to report this story.RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes