Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha Justice Commits to UL
Congrats to the local kid from Shelby Valley.
Nice. Good luck to him, except when they play UK.
Was this a full scholarship offer, a conditional offer, or as a preferred walk-on?
Multiple ppl say Walk on
Yeah he's walking on
congrats to him either way
Congrats and great move from a wildcat to a cardinal...lol...He will be a great fit and playing time will be the next year...I hope he is like Knowles a shocker...
Congrats Elisha.. great player, great school.
hope he last but if he can congrats
I'm not knocking on the kid or anything, but you can't sit there and tell me that you think he can play at UL. He's from eastern ky and that's why you guys are hypeing him up to be something he isn't. Don't get me wrong, he is a heck of a ball player but by no means is he a D1 player. Landon Slone was the next reggie miller to hear everyone from EKY tell it and now Elisha Justice is the next steve nash or something i guess. You guys are rediculous. :eyeroll:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I'm not knocking on the kid or anything, but you can't sit there and tell me that you think he can play at UL. He's from eastern ky and that's why you guys are hypeing him up to be something he isn't. Don't get me wrong, he is a heck of a ball player but by no means is he a D1 player. Landon Slone was the next reggie miller to hear everyone from EKY tell it and now Elisha Justice is the next steve nash or something i guess. You guys are rediculous. :eyeroll:
Prepare to be bashed shortly. I said the same thing when I heard UL was coming to see him, but I got a good tongue lashing. I was hoping UL offered him a scholarship to back up Siva. That could only bode well for UK fans.
Statement by Elijah and Booher "He is going to be the back up at PG as a freshman"...Interesting to see how that plays out huh?
BCF4L Wrote:Prepare to be bashed shortly. I said the same thing when I heard UL was coming to see him, but I got a good tongue lashing. I was hoping UL offered him a scholarship to back up Siva. That could only bode well for UK fans.

Oh I know I will get bashed but it gets annoying when players get hyped up to be super stars when they are just average at best. I hope I'm wrong and he plays four years at UL and becomes #1 in the NBA draft. But for anyone to sit there and truely believe this, are delusional as they come. I wish him the best though and remember I'm not bashing him at all.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Oh I know I will get bashed but it gets annoying when players get hyped up to be super stars when they are just average at best. I hope I'm wrong and he plays four years at UL and becomes #1 in the NBA draft. But for anyone to sit there and truely believe this, are delusional as they come. I wish him the best though and remember I'm not bashing him at all.

Kinda sounds like a Landon Slone Deal?
Congrats to EJ. :Thumbs:
Ive not saw anyone compare him to steve nash or landon slone as reggie miller...you can be a good player and not play NBA...which he may do some day...just not looking for it....
theVILLE Wrote:Ive not saw anyone compare him to steve nash or landon slone as reggie miller...you can be a good player and not play NBA...which he may do some day...just not looking for it....

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

I'm calling it: With the number 1 pick in the 2014 draft, The LA Lakers select Elisha Justice PG out of Louisville.

You and everyone else on here are rediculous!!! :ChairHit:
Congrats Elisha, glad to see this
Congrats to him.