Who's the Starting Lineup?

Wall
Dodson
Cousins
Patterson
Orton

Idk Just taking a random guess
I would say Patterson, Miller, Orton, Wall and Bledsoe
I dont think it matters who starts. This year we have a bench that can come in, and not drop off in talent when they do. For example, Patterson gets tired, You've got Orton, Cousins, Stevenson, Harrellson who can come in. And there all good players. We've got depth, and im sure we'll use it.
Wall
Bledsoe/Dodson
Miller/Dodson
Cousins
Patterson
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IMO...

Wall
Bledsoe
Miller/Liggins
Patterson
Orton/Cousins

Patterson will not be playing the 5. I don't think Dodson will start either...be an awesome 6th man for the 2 and 3 spots.
Im with 15th Region Slamma Bama on this one...took the lineup right out of my mouth. I agree with a couple of you though who say it doesnt really matter, this is the deepest roster we have had since '96 and I think we all remember how good that team was
I really don't think that it really matter what kind of starting lineup we have, because just like coach Calipari said at blue/white night: I may have one set of 5 players in for one play and sub a completely new set of 5 players for another play. We have such a talented lineup that we run 13 players deep!
It's most likely gonna be like this.

PG:Wall
SG:Bledsoe
SF:Miller
PFTongueatterson
C:Cousins

Coach Cal said today that Patterson, Cousins, & Miller are gonna start and he hasnt figured out about Wall & Bledsoe but you know they are gonna start.
IMO it should be

WALL
MILLER
PATTERSON
COUSINS
HOOD/BLEDSOE

i believe to go with the dribble drive it is better to have a three guard line up
Wall, Bledsoe, Cousins
Stardust Wrote:Wall, Bledsoe, Cousins

were good dusty but we need at least 5 on the court.
Sounds like a lineup I could see playing on the floor...not liggins...surely not...I could not see him playing much at all
Wildcatk23 Wrote:were good dusty but we need at least 5 on the court.

I'm pretty sure he was replying to the question of who the three freshman starters will be. I also agree with Stardust.
kryptonite Wrote:I'm pretty sure he was replying to the question of who the three freshman starters will be. I also agree with Stardust.

I know it was a joke
Wall
Hood..no one thinks he should be in the mix so far?
Miller
Patterson
Cousins
Well if he didn't at least start 2 of them I'd go ahead and throw him under the bus. Wink
UkFan23 Wrote:It's most likely gonna be like this.

PFTongueatterson

Coach Cal said today that Patterson, Cousins, & Miller are gonna start and he hasnt figured out about Wall & Bledsoe but you know they are gonna start.

vundy33 Wrote:IMO...

Wall
Bledsoe
Miller/Liggins
Patterson
Orton/Cousins

Patterson will not be playing the 5. I don't think Dodson will start either...be an awesome 6th man for the 2 and 3 spots.

couldn't have said it better myself.
PG: Bledsoe
Sg: Wall
Sf: Miller
Pf: patterson
C: Cousins
How about this with his shooting ability put 6'10 Harrlleson as a small forward with Oton6'10 pf and 6'11 Cousins C along with Wall and whoever. I know it sounds crasy, but aleast like to see it.
UkFan23 Wrote:It's most likely gonna be like this.

PFTongueatterson

I'd say that will be the starting lineup with Wall and Bledsoe with the capabilities of bringing the ball up the floor. After substitutions start being made I project you will not see Wall and Bledsoe on the floor at the same time as they're the only two true point guards that UK has. You'll see Harris, Liggins, Hood and Dodson rotate in at the 2 and 3 spots. I like the starting lineup 1-4, but I'm not liking Cousins. No doubt he's a player, but I question his hustle and work ethic. I don't doubt Coach Cals decision but from what I've seen and his prospective coming out of high school, he's lazy somewhat. Doesn't want to hustle back and play D. I also feel he's not really a 5 man, more or less a four man. He handles the ball well and can shoot. I'd much rather see Stevenson in the starting lineup. Put Orton behind him at the 5 and Cousins behind PP at the four with Harrellson peppered in there at both spots. Stevenson is a top shot blocker in the nation thus far in his career, and having Cousins not in the starting rotation until he proves his self may allow for him to remain at UK at least one more year.
From what I read back when Bledsoe signed, Calipari promised him a starting spot. So if that is true, I think the starting 5 will be:

PG- Bledsoe
SG- Wall
SF- Miller
PF- Patterson
C- Stevenson

Second 5:

PG- Still have Wall or Bledsoe in
SG- Hood
SF- Dodson
PF- Cousins
C- Orton

Then you have Harris, Liggins, and Harrellson to throw in at some point. Personally, I don't think Liggins or Harris even belong on the floor, but they will get a little playing time probably. Krebs will only see PT in blowouts obviously.
I do not see Stevenson starting in this offense. If Coach Cal is smart, and I'm pretty sure he is, Cousins will be the starter at C.
Anyone know how good Harrellson can dribble or how fast he is? I don't remember seeing him do anything but shooting at BBM.
PG: Wall
SG: Dodson
SF: Miller
PF: Patterson
C: Cousins