Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16th region boys: All-Region team and tourney MVP!
Who do you all think will be on the all-region team and the MVP
In my opinion if South wins tonight Dylan Berry should get the MVP. If Corbin wins Brody Freeman should. Both have really had a good post season.
Da_truf Wrote:In my opinion if South wins tonight Dylan Berry should get the MVP. If Corbin wins Brody Freeman should. Both have really had a good post season.

I'm going to go with the goalie of the winning team. Freeman missed the district championship game against South Laurel due to the flu, so he is just trying to make up for that in the region. He has come up big for Corbin.
Da_truf Wrote:In my opinion if South wins tonight Dylan Berry should get the MVP. If Corbin wins Brody Freeman should. Both have really had a good post season.

As for the All-region team I don't reall know. I think that the winning team should have 5 runner up 4 and the 2 teams that lost to them should have 1 each. I will go ahead and cast my votes for Freeman and Berry. If they hadn't played the way they have thier teams may not be where they are.
SEKYFAN Wrote:I'm going to go with the goalie of the winning team. Freeman missed the district championship game against South Laurel due to the flu, so he is just trying to make up for that in the region. He has come up big for Corbin.

I agree that both goalies have been steller!
Perry had two thats on all region who had and good performance in the regional tourny.
I know that they pick the most from the winners and just a few more from the runner up. The two from the previous round just get a few. 11 spots I don't know how many from each team for sure. But I doubt they will take more players from one team who went out in the second round than a team who played 4 overtime periods. They may pick more but that in my opinion wouldn't be fair to the teams who went on to the finals. But if they were going to pick more than one from that round I would say Pikeville would get them.
I agree the goalie of the winning team should be the mvp of the regional tournament! Oh that would be "south laurel's goalie"!!!!!
da_truf Wrote:who do you all think will be on the all-region team and the mvp
slhs had tyler huff, goalie, dylan berry, dustin herron, and jeffrey poston was named to the regional all tournament team. Go south laurel!!!!