Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Mississippi State..BLACKOUT (October 31)
Just wanted to let averone know that the kickoff is set for 7:00 pm and it is denoted as a "Blackout" for Halloween. This sounds like it is going to be a good time.

Anyone else going?
Blackout, I was thinking it wasn't going to be televised.....lol
Wonder if the football team will bring out some black jerseys?
I'm going, dressing up as Rick Pitino and my wife as Karen Sypher
I'll be going, just not exactly sure what my costume should be.
Navajo4life Wrote:I'm going, dressing up as Rick Pitino and my wife as Karen Sypher
Nice
ill be attending the game this weekend im uber excited it being my first game
I'll be at this game as well
Its been said on other forums that UK will be in black for this game. I think its gonna be pretty cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I know one thing. I wish TVSCABLE would get us Fox Sport South. That is killing us over in Letcher, Perry, and Knott counties. I have FS Ohio. No offense, but I really don't care about what is going on in Ohio<-Sorry Stardust, I am from Eastern Kentucky, and I wish they would give us channels that UK is going to be on. There is a bunch of UK basketball games that is going to be on Fox Sport South, and we will have to watch it on Tape Delay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Im goin as Wyatt Earp
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
cougarpride08 Wrote:I know one thing. I wish TVSCABLE would get us Fox Sport South. That is killing us over in Letcher, Perry, and Knott counties. I have FS Ohio. No offense, but I really don't care about what is going on in Ohio<-Sorry Stardust, I am from Eastern Kentucky, and I wish they would give us channels that UK is going to be on. There is a bunch of UK basketball games that is going to be on Fox Sport South, and we will have to watch it on Tape Delay.

Ill host this game live for you.... it will be a private server so quality will be good.
Redneck Wrote:Im goin as Wyatt Earp

You my friend are the baddest guy on the planet. Seriously.
I'll be there...
cougarpride08 Wrote:I know one thing. I wish TVSCABLE would get us Fox Sport South. That is killing us over in Letcher, Perry, and Knott counties. I have FS Ohio. No offense, but I really don't care about what is going on in Ohio<-Sorry Stardust, I am from Eastern Kentucky, and I wish they would give us channels that UK is going to be on. There is a bunch of UK basketball games that is going to be on Fox Sport South, and we will have to watch it on Tape Delay.

I agree
Can't wait!! Everybody is going to be fired up for Homecoming!!!
Going to be crazy
I agree...I have suddenlink and it's horrible
I'll be at this game as well! I cant wait,the Black jerseys should awesome. I hope we can pull off a W over Mullens Bulldogs. Miss St isnt a bad team only lost to LSU by 1 on a goal line stop. Should be a fun and exciting game!
Be good one
Several of you have talked about UK wearing black jerseys during this game. Coach Brooks announced today after practice that they would NOT be wearing black. They will wear their normal blue uniforms.

The fans are encouraged to wear black.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll be at this game!!! GO CATS!!:flame:
UK's like a hungry dog looking for a BIG bowl!!!!
Would love to see the Black jerseys though but it would be like 06 i believe it was 06 so don't kill me if it isnt but they talked coach brooks into wearing black cleats they got beat by Louisville 59-28 and dont forget about the special anniversary metallic silver basketball jerseys now that you think of it i believe we should just stick to the sam ol same ol
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Would love to see the Black jerseys though but it would be like 06 i believe it was 06 so don't kill me if it isnt but they talked coach brooks into wearing black cleats they got beat by Louisville 59-28 and dont forget about the special anniversary metallic silver basketball jerseys now that you think of it i believe we should just stick to the sam ol same ol

Dude, punctuation.

Ya know, periods, commas...

Come on now...
vundy33 Wrote:Dude, punctuation.

Ya know, periods, commas...

Come on now...

Your Just So Mean.
Even though Coach Brooks said that UK would not wear black I think that the cats will come out for warm ups and go back in afterwards and come back out in black! That would be awesome! Either way I hope the cats win and continue on there way to four bowls in a row.
Im a card fan but...... C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS! GO UK!!
Navajo4life Wrote:I'm going, dressing up as Rick Pitino and my wife as Karen Sypher

That's funny!