Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 37 - Lincoln County 0 (JV)
Nice win by the Rebels. Defense was very tough tonight.
Future looks Bright for the Rebs
I'm hearing rumblings that the flu is hitting Boyle hard. Did it knock out some JV kids as well?
I think a few Freshman
I've said it once and I'll say it again, Boyle County will be just fine for the next few years seeing their JV and Freshmen talent. The Rebels will be on the elite level for a long time my friends.
The flu is hitting the school system pretty hard. Like Sherii said mostly freshman on the football team as of now but the system is thinking about calling school off the rest of the week.

As far as the future goes Im a little worried about keeping this coaching staff together. I know of one that won't be back. Won't say his name but its not a secret. Don't think anyone else should say his name either, if they know. This is not the place. Just worried about losing more.
Great Job Rebs! :Clap: Was is cold last night 64?
Colder than I thought it would be. So nice yesterday afternoon. Good hard hitting has a way of warming the heart.
64black&gold Wrote:The flu is hitting the school system pretty hard. Like Sherii said mostly freshman on the football team as of now but the system is thinking about calling school off the rest of the week.

As far as the future goes Im a little worried about keeping this coaching staff together. I know of one that won't be back. Won't say his name but its not a secret. Don't think anyone else should say his name either, if they know. This is not the place. Just worried about losing more.

Hows your lil one? I do hope they shut classes down the rest of the week. I hate any of the coaching staff leaving. We could always protest and beg:please: LOL! I think the future looks good for the Rebels. KIds and Fans will adjust and weather any changes, could affect the game some but if the talents there French will expose it, and its there.......plus 64 we could always just take you out of the stands and put you on the sidelines!:Clap:COACH?
What is the weather looking like Friday?
50% chance of rain. Why does it have to rain on GAME DAY!
Congrats BC
Dang, Im tired of the rain. The cold is fine, but Im sick of RAIN!:beg:
French For President Wrote:50% chance of rain. Why does it have to rain on GAME DAY!

This morning the % was upto 80% for Friday. :igiveup::please:
I have not seen this much rain since I was in the Marine Corps stationed in England. Man they had alot of rain, fog, and cold weather.
I have a really nice pair of Vegas Gold sneakers that I have been wanting to wear since the Pikeville game. It's been muddy evey Friday since. Maybe I will be able to wear them next year? :devilflam
Rebel55 Wrote:I have a really nice pair of Vegas Gold sneakers that I have been wanting to wear since the Pikeville game. It's been muddy evey Friday since. Maybe I will be able to wear them next year? :devilflam

Or at Centre in a few weeks on the Field Turf. :biggrin: