Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storylines
We are requesting your help.

The KMSFA State Championships on November 1st will be broadcast by Wazoo Sports on both TV and live Webcast.

We are looking for some "behind the scenes" or unique storylines on the final teams who make it there.

If you have a special player, situation, or perhaps unique story that would make for interesting pregame introduction information on your respective team, we are asking that you please contact me privately. We will do the legwork, we are just looking for tips on these for the final 12 teams that make it.

Any help would be greatly appreciate and will be used to highlight your team or player's situation.
This is a pretty neat opportunity. Nice job to offer this out to everyone
Thank you. Not trying to be self-serving here. We want to highlight any compelling stories that some of these players or maybe their teams have been through to set up their season.

We want to help Wazoo make this a successful venture, and at the same time highlight middle school football, at its best, here in our state.
Great idea...Look forward to seeing the final product.
Anderson County has a special story if you can let me know how someone can contact you.
Great job by you guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
We lost one of our star 8th graders at the beginning of the season due to an accindental drowning. SETH CARNAHAN #11 RB/OLB. He is with us everytime we step on the field and will be with us on Saturday in Lexington. You are in our memories and prayers Seth we will never forget you. Good Luck Mustangs!!!!!
Good job
Good Luck Anderson, and that is a great story. Changes your perspective on what is really important.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
To bring everything into perspective Seth is still with us. We are going to be playing Bowling Green today for the state championship and all days today he would have been 14 yrs old. Happy birthday SETH CARNAHAN may all of our prayers be with you. We will never forget.
This is my first posting and I just want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with this family tonight. I can only imagine what they are thinking as their son's team is taking the field for a State Championship on his birthday. I was rooting for Bowling Green because we're from Corbin and they beat us. After reading this post...GO MUSTANGS!!!! This really puts things into perspectives as to what's important.
I just want to say thank you old hound and we had a great run at the championship. Our boys give it all they had yesterday and we were just out man'd in every posistion. Bowling Green has a great team and we are proud of them as well. We did everything we could to play with them and it was a great oppurtunity for our boys. We have nothing to be upset about just like you said it puts everything into perspective, happy birthday SETH CARNAHAN you are a STATE RUNNER UP and will always be in our heart and prayers.