Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCONN starting CB Howard dies after stabbing
Wow..just hours after UCONN beat Louisville, starting CB Jasper Howard is dead. So tragic. Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What a shame, tragic
Sad news.
That's terrible. Prayers with his family.
Poor guy...

At least they beat Loserville.
vundy33 Wrote:Poor guy...

At least they beat Loserville.

Good note to go on. This is terrible news, however.
What Happen to him?
Going to be very interesting finding out news about this story..
This is tragic, Prayers Go out to the family
Very Sad

R.I.P
Awful news...prayers to the family, friends and UCONN
wow.
just saw where the punter (team Captain) from the UConn team just gave a speach.
Very sad. Prayers out to his family!!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime...star_.html

I hope they lock this guy up for life
Wow! That is unbelievable news. Such a tragedy that such a young, talented athlete lost his life. My heart goes out to all that knew him.
Turns out his Girlfriend in SFLA is pregnant. The coach said that he will give the game ball that Jasper earned in the Louisville game and give it to his child when they are born so that they will have something to remember him by.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Turns out his Girlfriend in SFLA is pregnant. The coach said that he will give the game ball that Jasper earned in the Louisville game and give it to his child when they are born so that they will have something to remember him by.

I would take a father over a game ball anyday though. It's so sad that this child will grow up never having met its father. Unlike most children in this situation, there will at least be footage and other things to keep his memory alive.
Man i feel for the kid im sure he or she will be took care of but its hard growing up without a father and in that area of the country why do bad things happen to Great people the world will never know:AngelPray