Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
100.00%
Louisiana-Monroe
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisiana-Monroe @ Kentucky 10/24
Wildcatk23 Wrote:thanks man im super excited. ok how about these directions through lexington.... seems pretty tricky, how about i take.........

Interstate 64
Get on 75 South
pull Off onto Man Of war BLVD
Head southwest on Man O War Blvd
Take a right onto alumni drive
Turn right at Alumni Dr
Blue Lot
Lexington, KY

Sound good?

that is your best bet make sure to hit alumni at least 3 hours before the game or you will be waiting for ever to get to the blue lot
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:that is your best bet make sure to hit alumni at least 3 hours before the game or you will be waiting for ever to get to the blue lot

3 HOURS? WHAT........... I WAS thinking maybe 2 hours.....
Wildcatk23 Wrote:3 HOURS? WHAT........... I WAS thinking maybe 2 hours.....

You might be able to get by with two hours for this game because it wont be as crowded and alot of people will already be tailgating all day. But, Alum is the road people have to take for the two most crowded parking lots, blue and purple, let alone the fact nearly anyone coming from the South or East come in that way that don't know the backstreets.

I personally would add another half hour just to be safe.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You might be able to get by with two hours for this game because it wont be as crowded and alot of people will already be tailgating all day. But, Alum is the road people have to take for the two most crowded parking lots, blue and purple, let alone the fact nearly anyone coming from the South or East come in that way that don't know the backstreets.

I personally would add another half hour just to be safe.

Im not going to be tailgating or anything special. Just there for the game and a nice stay in the hyatt.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Im not going to be tailgating or anything special. Just there for the game and a nice stay in the hyatt.

I gotya... I still have to insist that you get there early enough to see that Cat Walk. It's a good scene to see all the fans cheering the team as they walk by and to be able high five and wish luck to your favorite Wildcats.
If UK takes the game seriously and plays like they did against Auburn or close to that, then they win with ease!
UK-42
ULM-7

If they come in cocky and arrogant and think that this game is a guaranteed W:
UK-24
ULM-21
Leaving right now. Wish me luck!
Kentucky 35

LM 7
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You have two options:

1. Buy from a scalper @ the stadium, the seats you get will be a crap shoot but you should have no problem getting them at face value or less for this game.

2. Go to the kentucky.rivals.com football board and register... people have been posting tickets at face value or less all week. One guy had two tickets and a parking pass for 70 bucks the other day, that was a really good deal.

Not always...i got tickets from a scalper for the ULM game back in 2006 and was on the first row in the endzone only $5 above face value...you can get some good tickets you just have to get there early and look around...dont just settle for the first guy you walk up to
i have a question EKU. Where is the catwalk at...i havent got there early enough before to see it, but i think i might check it out today. Do they come from Nutter?
Uk 14-6
I think UK will win this one, but it might be a close one. I hope not, but it might be. ULM is better than what most are giving them credit for.

However, on the flip-side, I don't think UK will come out flat. I think, if anything, their confidence has been greatly boosted after beating Auburn.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UKsportsfan Wrote:i have a question EKU. Where is the catwalk at...i havent got there early enough before to see it, but i think i might check it out today. Do they come from Nutter?

Back of the stadium next to Nutter on the LCC side.
Hey I dont know if it has been posted but if you have Dish network then you can watch this game on channel 445.
Although i predict UK to win this one, they will get more than they want from this L-M team. The offense that L-M runs is something that Coach Brooks said he's never seen or played against before. This could be interesting to see if Kentukcy is mentally prepared for this one. Hope Kentucky "tries" to utilize their passing game tonight. GO CATS!!!
Maybe someone can answer this for me, but I thought the SEC/ESPN deal made it so that all the games would be televised on an ESPN channel.

If that's the case, then why is this game (and others) televised on FSN?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Maybe someone can answer this for me, but I thought the SEC/ESPN deal made it so that all the games would be televised on an ESPN channel.

If that's the case, then why is this game (and others) televised on FSN?

Its on ESPN360
This might help some

http://www.secsports.com/news/espn-regio...work-.aspx
UKsportsfan Wrote:Not always...i got tickets from a scalper for the ULM game back in 2006 and was on the first row in the endzone only $5 above face value...you can get some good tickets you just have to get there early and look around...dont just settle for the first guy you walk up to

I said "crap shoot", not "crap" Big Grin Ypur post just solidified my point.
I thought we were wearing black jersey's for this game...man that wouldve been awesome.