Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 21 - Auburn 14
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!!!

Wheres the ones calling for Brooks' head now!?!?!?!

Pikeville won on Friday, The Cats win a HUGE road game yesterday, and My Steelers are playing the browns today. Looks like it might be a good weekend for me!!!!
we can credit out O-Line on this win, the big hogmollies up front are getting the job done on the ground this year
Go big blue
Big Blue Madness on Friday, We won our middle school conference championship yesterday, Looserville looses and the CATS WIN..... Can it get any better for me? **** Yea, Let's go BENGALS......... Is is Christmas time, it sure feels like it....
Just got home,,, man it was fun!
Great tailgating, football weather, hospitable fans, and a great UK win!

Dangerousdan has to be thanking his lucky stars that SEC teams haven't switched over to the Big East Wink

As for the game,Locke and Cobb are bad men! From the moment of the Cat Walk you could tell Cobb was on the verge of a huge game because he was loose, smiling, and talking to the fans. Micah Johnson was a man-child tonight and Warford had 4 PBR's. Newton and Fidler didn't excel, but they managed the game very well thanks to Joker's gameplan. Newton has to learn to stay disciplined, it seemed as the game wore on he looked for one man and if he wasnt open he would tuck and run instead of going through progressions.
Go Cats
Congrats UK! Nice win for the program.
BelfryPride Wrote:Turnovers - 0
Penalties -0
-------------------
Kentucky wins!

And also Hartline-0..lol
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:we can credit out O-Line on this win, the big hogmollies up front are getting the job done on the ground this year
No one runs for 282 yards on the road in the SEC without some big guys up front! They're really starting to play some solid football. The offensive gameplan was pure genious yesterday!
We really needed this win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Was so happy to take down an SEC Team,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Was so happy to take down an SEC Team,
Not just any SEC team, but a team we haven't beaten in 43 years. And on the road at that!
Its amazing what u can do with no turnovers in a game
leecoukfan Wrote:I said it earlier this week, "UK will beat Auburn for the first time in 43 years" and we did! Good game guys! Newton and Fidler looked impressive tonight but old reliable(Randall Cobb) led us to the promise land tonight!! And we had two 100 yard rushers in the same game since 2004! Lets take this momentum into the rest of the season and we'll be in another bowl game! If our defense keeps this up for the rest of the season we could reasonably go undefeated for the rest of the season!!

There is no denying that Randall Cobb is a true competitor and motivator - congratulations Randall on a GREAT GAME. I am an Alcoa and UT fan but I sure do pull for the cats and have for several years. This program is going to do nothing but improve. Great game plan by the coaching staff and team effort by all the UK players!! I enjoyed this game more than any I have seen this year (at a collegiate level). GO CATS!
Perfection from the CATS and as Rich Brooks said "ultimate TEAM win", everyone stepped up and played their hearts out this weekend. And not to toot my own horn "but BEEP-BEEP" while a lot of people were drinking their haterade on here after the 3 losses i said there is absolutely no reason that we cant win 8 games this year. Now i love the cats just as much as the next guy but ill stick with 8, 9 is gonna be tough...but you tell me one UK fan that wouldnt be happy with an 8 win season. (9 WOULD be truly amazing though)