Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 63 Knott County Central 62
This was a game of the Lady Hawk Tip-Off Classic
Any stats?
Both teams looked stuggish and turned the ball over alot. It will intresting to see how ER matches up against a good looking Pike Central team it will be tougher for ER IMO. Knott lost alot of key players and you could really see that last night. Er needed to pound the ball inside more. But good job ER see you THUR.
Okay. Pike Central has no size at all besides that Lowe girl. How do you figure it will be tougher for ER? Our girls are older and way more experienced.
My opinion is that East Ridge can beat Pike Central as long as they put there talent in it.. They have alot of height (Conley#35 & Hogston#50) and they have lots of good guards (Smith #32 & Yates#5)... They need to play team ball and that is something that they did last night from what I could see in the stands.. I would like to congragulate those girls on the WIN!! Good Luck against Pike Central give it all you have...
Hogston put up 19 points.
Conley had 18.
Smith had 18.
Yates had 6 and LOTS of assists.

Congratulations girls on your win over the defending 14th Region champions and best of luck tommorow against Pike Central.
Well knott was on an 11-0 run b-4 ER even scored so Height must not have been that big of a problem considering that Knott wasnt whatyou would call the tallest team in the world if you didnt not notice that. Pike Central IMO is way deeper on the bench and id say with the press that they will run ER down in the 3rd quarter. Er had trouble against the press against Knott and turned it over at least 15-20 times in the first half which if they do tonight the Lady Hawks will capitalize on them. The Lady Hawks turn the ball over as well so don't rant on that. Can ER win tonight yes they can but will they IMO possibly not but only time will tell if the 2nd Half Lady Hawks show up for four quarters i dont see it being to close if the 1st Half Lady Hawks show up for 4 quarters then it will be a two point game.
Well IMO.. If they are so much deeper in the bench, then why are they starting TWO 8th graders? If the Lady Hawks start out like they did Tuesday night, then East Ridge will shoot layups on Haley Ratliff all night long. She has a problem with passing the ball. I watched her take atleast 5 shots and make none of them within the first quarter. ER passes the ball well and plays extremely good team ball as a matter of fact from what I can see. They should have no problem beating PCC tonight. Whether they will or not though, nobody will know unless the last horns sounds. Good luck to PCC because they will need it. ER is on a warpath!!!
Well in my opinion ER is one heck of a ball team. They have been through a lot in their 4 years of existence. They have really improved and stepped up and I can tell that they have a lot more heart and play better team ball than before. I Look forward to watching them play the rest of the season.
GOOD LUCK LADY WARRIORS! Smile
KCC is down this year, They lost alot of good players.Dont see where this win means much
Any win means something. Get over it. ER has a good ball team. This is the 2nd game of the season. Whether you admit it or not they will have a winning season. Just wait and see.
Champ Central has 0 seniors they only have one junior they have 3 sophmores, around 2 freshman and the rest are grade schoolers. Thats why all these grade schoolers are starting and playing. The other season they are so deep on the bench is considering they have 10-11 players who can step out on the court and play just as good as any one else out there on either team.
SlamaBamma this thread is about ER and Knott... just keep that in mind.
:Shaking:
"champ321" Wrote:SlamaBamma this thread is about ER and Knott... just keep that in mind.
:Shaking:

This is true.. but you were the one to bring Central into this..

SO KEEP IT ON TOPIC EVERYONE OR THIS ONE WILL ALSO BE CLOSED..
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Both teams looked stuggish and turned the ball over alot. It will intresting to see how ER matches up against a good looking Pike Central team it will be tougher for ER IMO. Knott lost alot of key players and you could really see that last night. Er needed to pound the ball inside more. But good job ER see you THUR.

And I was the one who brought PC into the thread? RIGHT
All i no is olffense wins games and defence wins CHAMPION SHIPS!!!!!!!! And Hannah Thompson played a heck of a defensive game last nite. U need to look at the all around game instead of all the status reports. WAY TO GO THOMPSON!!!!!
Well all I know is that this thread has nothing to do with the ER vs. PC game. Therefore you need to check the thread before you post. Don't get on here and start preaching when you don't even know what you're talking about.
All i did was stated PC was a better team then Knott and that the true test would come against PC...But you pervolked it farther than that Champ...
Back to ER vs. KCC or I will close the thread.

When we warn you to keep it on top, don't make even more posts pointing fingers at who started the offtopic discussion.

Thank you.