Poll: Who wins next Friday Night in Louisa?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
90.20%
Boyd County
9.80%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County @ Lawrence County 10/23
Its Game Day! Time to get your pee hot and smash Boyd Co. in the mouth!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:GONNA GO AHEAD AND PREDICT REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

LC 17
BELL CO. 7 THEY SCORE ON THE JV:rockon:

Here you go again, your playing Bell Co already!! I hope the football team feels that way. Boyd Co is coming with a 2-6 record and LC is in Bell Co, playing the regional Championship game. What is going on here? You guys stayed to long by the fire last night. Warming yourself to the 8-0 record you have. Don't have you ranked in their top 10. Just how good can you be? You have played know one to speak of, and you have yourself in a championship game. Come On, let's get real for once. You are a nice football team at most and know more. Good luck tonight and in your CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AT BELL CO.
Hotshot Wrote:Every game the Dawgs have played in this year could've been the upset of the year! This game is no different than the rest, the boys are ready to play!

You are right, because you haven't played anyone!!!!! But tonight you play a 2-6 football team and your in Bell Co. playing for a Championship. Big mistake I mean BIG. Boyd Co. football team has nothing to lose and is playing some good football at the right time. When LC starts to feel that cool wet feelin of cold pee running down their leg, don't worry it's just BOYD CO running another touchdown. 10 hours till game time, try and stay dry!!!!!!:lmao::Thumbs:
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Yeah it does feel great going into speedway at 2 in the morning and talking to two fine police officers about the Bulldogs. What a feeling? This town loves their Bulldogs.

I just wish all teams had more fans like you. You make some of the best post on here. You are what sports is all about at any school, be it LC or BC. You are a class act for sure. Keep up the good work, and LC will go far......!!! Fan of the year go to.........lcgrad2002 IT HAD TO BE A GOOD YEAR. GO BULLDOGS!!!!
Thanks a lot I just try my best and be honest, and say what I think about the team and try to represent the Bulldogs as best as I can. There are a lot of great fans here in Louisa, I'm just one of the many. We are a great football community.
You can bet your *** Lawrence Co attacks every thing one play at a time one game at a time. There is a lot of cockiness on this board by several Bulldog posters. That attitude is not how the majority of our community feels. It's a blue collar town that absolutly loves it's football. While some posters give other teams bulliten board material with their brash talk the real attitude from this Lawrence Co program is "respect everybody fear nobody." This is going to be a physical game. It always is. We've got a lot of Srs we love that we're playing for tonight!
bulldog42 Wrote:You can bet your *** Lawrence Co attacks every thing one play at a time one game at a time. There is a lot of cockiness on this board by several Bulldog posters. That attitude is not how the majority of our community feels. It's a blue collar town that absolutly loves it's football. While some posters give other teams bulliten board material with their brash talk the real attitude from this Lawrence Co program is "respect everybody fear nobody." This is going to be a physical game. It always is. We've got a lot of Srs we love that we're playing for tonight!

:rockon: love it bulldog42
Pretty classy of you sunny day! Attacking people that is here supporting their team...

I'll tell you what I'll do. I will match you dollar for dollar however much you wanna bet that LC beats BC tonight! You ran your mouth now back it up!
bulldog42 Wrote:You can bet your *** Lawrence Co attacks every thing one play at a time one game at a time. There is a lot of cockiness on this board by several Bulldog posters. That attitude is not how the majority of our community feels. It's a blue collar town that absolutly loves it's football. While some posters give other teams bulliten board material with their brash talk the real attitude from this Lawrence Co program is "respect everybody fear nobody." This is going to be a physical game. It always is. We've got a lot of Srs we love that we're playing for tonight!
Couldn't have said it better.
Dawg days! Wrote:Like a snowballs chance in you know where! No disrespect intended but I think Lc can see the a chance for a perfect season plus the fight at BC last year they will not call off the dawgs until late in the game.

DAWG DAYS all you can talk about is a fight from last year. That is long gone! The more you talk fighting the more it's going to happen, just let it go. As for me showing disrespect to the LC football team and their fans never happened. You just take everything to heart. I know and understand how you feel about the BULLDOGS AND RIGHTLY SO. I have all the respect in the world LC football and the fans. Just note what you have said on here and see and try and understand from I'll coming from. ALL IN FUN. tHIS IS WHAT MAKE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL WHAT IT IS. You better check with your DR. you might need a shot. DAWG DAYS CAN GET BAD.......I don't bet, but I'll take a coke.
sunnyday Wrote:DAWG DAYS all you can talk about is a fight from last year. That is long gone! The more you talk fighting the more it's going to happen, just let it go. As for me showing disrespect to the LC football team and their fans never happened. You just take everything to heart. I know and understand how you feel about the BULLDOGS AND RIGHTLY SO. I have all the respect in the world LC football and the fans. Just note what you have said on here and see and try and understand from I'll coming from. ALL IN FUN. tHIS IS WHAT MAKE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL WHAT IT IS. You better check with your DR. you might need a shot. DAWG DAYS CAN GET BAD.......I don't bet, but I'll take a coke.

:thatsfunn School for the blind alumni are online these days. You must not be watching the same LC team I have this year. :ChairHit:
Simple fact is that Boyd County has never and will never roll over for any team, undefeated or not. BC's players and coaches have been making big strides the last couple games and they are a better team than their record shows. I remember myself and many other LC fans saying that same thing about LC last year.

With that being said I honestly believe that the dogs have enough talent, pride and will to walk off the field with a hard earned victory tonight. Sorry BC fans but I believe that while your team is getting better so is LC. This coaching staff is bringing in a work ethic and attitude that LC has been lacking for a while. I believe we may have one of the best coaching staffs from top to bottom that we've ever had and the next few years will prove this.

As far as already playing Bell goes, you obviously don't understand that while others and I have mentioned Bell on here a few times I've done it only as an example of what the highest level of competition is in 4A. Bell and Boyle are IMO clearly the best in 4A and if you play them in the playoffs that's most likely as far as you'll get. KC and the Rock are just as good as anyone in our district including LC so this district better be ready come playoff time or you could see a 1 thru 4 sweep in the playoffs. :popcorn: (don't really have a reason to use that popcorn eating guy, I just really like him!
Lc by 12
jude Wrote:Simple fact is that Boyd County has never and will never roll over for any team, undefeated or not. BC's players and coaches have been making big strides the last couple games and they are a better team than their record shows. I remember myself and many other LC fans saying that same thing about LC last year.

With that being said I honestly believe that the dogs have enough talent, pride and will to walk off the field with a hard earned victory tonight. Sorry BC fans but I believe that while your team is getting better so is LC. This coaching staff is bringing in a work ethic and attitude that LC has been lacking for a while. I believe we may have one of the best coaching staffs from top to bottom that we've ever had and the next few years will prove this.

As far as already playing Bell goes, you obviously don't understand that while others and I have mentioned Bell on here a few times I've done it only as an example of what the highest level of competition is in 4A. Bell and Boyle are IMO clearly the best in 4A and if you play them in the playoffs that's most likely as far as you'll get. KC and the Rock are just as good as anyone in our district including LC so this district better be ready come playoff time or you could see a 1 thru 4 sweep in the playoffs. :popcorn: (don't really have a reason to use that popcorn eating guy, I just really like him!

GREAT POST........WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY!! :popcorn: I LIKE HIM TOO.
My perdiction is Lawrence Co. is only 8 hours away from a district championship!!!!
Game time in 5 hours. LC 8-0 and looking for another win. BC 2-6 just trying to stay close in this one. I have a reason to like BC in this one, I have one playing. Not a son but one near and dear to my heart. So DAWGDAY no fights tonight, just play football..
sunnyday Wrote:Game time in 5 hours. LC 8-0 and looking for another win. BC 2-6 just trying to stay close in this one. I have a reason to like BC in this one, I have one playing. Not a son but one near and dear to my heart. So DAWGDAY no fights tonight, just play football..

Sunny D you have brought up fights way more than I have. When I mentioned it earlier it was only to point out how LC might want this game more because we not only lost the game but got into a fight and had to walk off the field while being taunted and made fun of.
I think the thought for this years game is:

Play with Pride
Play with Class
Put the fight aside
And kick BC's ........butt.
Sorry I just couldn't resist that one even if it was a little cheesy.... :eyeroll:
Lol
I agree 100% great post 42 . And good luck tonight. As I stated in another post I look for BC to play there best game of the year tonight. But I see LC con't to play as a team and I look for LC to maybe play there best game of the year and getting ready for the play-offs. This year we won't be backing into the play-offs but will be running head strong into who ever we play. Here's hopeing for an injury free game tonight and GO DAWGS.:Cheerlead
[quote=Dawg days!]Sunny D you have brought up fights way more than I have. When I mentioned it earlier it was only to point out how LC might want this game more because we not only lost the game but got into a fight and had to walk off the field while being taunted and made fun of.[/QUOT You guys are having one great season! I'm here to just help a football team close out the year of ups and downs. ( more downs than ups ) This football team has had a long year, you know what I mean for sure. Just trying to find a bright spot to end on. Good luck in the playoffs and maybe someone from EKY will make a run at it all.
jude Wrote:I think the thought for this years game is:

Play with Pride
Play with Class
Put the fight aside
And kick BC's ........butt.

That's What it all about!! GO BOYD COUNTY!!!!:Clap: :rockon:
sunnyday Wrote:That's What it all about!! GO BOYD COUNTY!!!!:Clap: :rockon:

sorry that you cheer for BC