Final

Bell County 69

Madison Southern 7
good win for the bobcats

7 in a row
Congrats to Bell County!
Another nice win.
congrats to bell had a rough start but layed it on them...later on
Great showing by the Bobcats which Madison Southern helped a lot I'm not real sure on the specifics but they was a few big plays i think rains had a 65 yard pitch and catch with Madon, Brown blocked a punt that was returned 25 yards for a TD fumble or two and i think an interception but when its available I'll post them if somebody dont get to it for i do
Congrats Bell Co.
My prediction was 69-6 and the final was 69-7, Man I'm good. Great win for the Cats. The Bear Nation will see you in 2 weeks.
Big win for BC
HB0669 Wrote:My prediction was 69-6 and the final was 69-7, Man I'm good. Great win for the Cats. The Bear Nation will see you in 2 weeks.

can't wait....:Thumbs:
Does any one know the box score. Was southerns score late in the game. Crongrats to Bell
HB0669 Wrote:My prediction was 69-6 and the final was 69-7, Man I'm good. Great win for the Cats. The Bear Nation will see you in 2 weeks.
Yea cant wait gonna be a great game and soon to be rivalry....
Bell County had 10 players that scored 7 different ways!
Congrats to Bell, sounds like another impressive win. And it also sounds like all cylinders are clicking for them once again this season.
holy cow! i wanna see bell play highlands....
Elm street Wrote:holy cow! i wanna see bell play highlands....

Would not go that far! IMO we are a good team, but we are not as good a Highlands.
Bell Co. 12 29 21 7 69

Madison Southern 0 7 0 0 7

Scoring summary:
BC--Scotty Henderson 37 blocked punt return (kick failed); BC--Keith Lowe 33 pass from Ben Madon (kick failed); MS--Rico Brown 15 reception from Chris Roberts (Tyler Barger kick); BC--Taylor Mills 30 run (Cory Davenport run); BC--Matt Raines 38 run (Justin Patterson pass from John Hilton); BC--Raines 75 pass from Madon (kick failed); Patterson 35 interception return (Hilton kick); BC--Davenport 81 run (Hilton kick); Cody Davenport 60 run (Hilton kick); Dominic Carton 35 run (Hilton kick); Dakota Collett fumble recovery in end zone (Hilton kick).
Records: Bell Co. 7-1, Madison Southern 1-7.

Kentucky.com
Bell Co. had 1 offensive play in the 2nd half total, which was a TD run by Carton.
Last week some Bell Co supporters were on to Corbin for running up the score on Knott Co. What do you call This?:yikes:
Congrats to the Bobcats
Captain Crook Wrote:Last week some Bell Co supporters were on to Corbin for running up the score on Knott Co. What do you call This?:yikes:

Did you not hear we ran one play on offence the second half of the game.
Bell scored in almost every possible way you could score. Mostly special teams and defense the offense was on the field very little the second half. Started playing the JV players in the second quater.
I knew this one would get ugly
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Does any one know the box score. Was southerns score late in the game. Crongrats to Bell

Channel 36 (Lexington) showed film of the game and they had MS taking a 7-0 lead in the first quarter on a TD pass. I wasn't there though so someone else will have to confirm.
Captain Crook Wrote:Last week some Bell Co supporters were on to Corbin for running up the score on Knott Co. What do you call This?:yikes:

:dontthink Bell did not try to run the score up, just happend that way. it was speical teams, and defense, and freshmen. lets not get into that.... :Thumbs:
When MS scored it was either 12 to 7 or 18 to 7 can't remember for sure, Bell was getting slopy with a couple fumbles, missed extra points, and Bell had an injured player that shook the team a little and MS caught a momentum boost from this and scored . When Bell settled down and the smoke cleared it was 69 to 7, enough said.
kmba32 Wrote:Did you not hear we ran one play on offence the second half of the game.

Was that a picket of FENCE or chain link of FENCE?:Clap:
I doubt Bell ran the score up.

But for some of you speculating about one play run in the entire second half, look at the box score in this thread. How do you claim one offensive play when the second half scoring reads:

28 points scored in the second half and three of the last four are listed as runs? Not INT or fumble or returns but runs.

Is the box score wrong or is the "one play in the second half" wrong?

Corbin had 85 points. Bell Co had 69. Cant help that Bell Co scored on special teams and defense. Corbin scored on Offense and scored on offense only.
bell did only run one oOFFENSIVE play in the second half both the davenport boys scored off kick/punt returns