Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CORBIN CONFERENCE CHAMPS! State here we come..
If you like defense, This game was for you. A turn over on a pass put them in a hole. 6-0. Then meece struck later on a tough drive, 6-6. Then after pounding threw a MONSTer defense our back broke a big one. The kid can play! But the dreaded 2 point try 14-6. Late in the 4th Meece passing like pros scored on a beautiful pass to make it 14-12. CORBIN shut the door, and ground and pound the clock! Great game meece. CORBIN CONFERENCE CHAMPS!! 2009!
Congrats on the win. I am a little shocked at the score though. Having seen both teams play, I really thought Corbin would win by more than 2 touchdowns, rivalry game or not.
REDHOUND NATION! Wrote:If you like defense, This game was for you. A turn over on a pass put them in a hole. 6-0. Then meece struck later on a tough drive, 6-6. Then after pounding threw a MONSTer defense our back broke a big one. The kid can play! But the dreaded 2 point try 14-6. Late in the 4th Meece passing like pros scored on a beautiful pass to make it 14-12. CORBIN shut the door, and ground and pound the clock! Great game meece. CORBIN CONFERENCE CHAMPS!! 2009!
I'm a Meece fan and Red hound nation couldn't have said it better that was a great football game last night.If you like defense you would have loved that game it was tough and exciting and a nail bitter to the end. Both teams played well and the refs were not a factor which made it that much better. Congrats to the redhounds and GO MEECE to the state title...:rockon:
Defense was SOLID, Fans were ready, Coaches had the teams ready, what a game! When the starting drive for Corbin was a net 1 yard gain before the punt and then for Meece it was less than 5 yards before their punt, you knew the game was coming! And it did, great game to watch (Wouldn't have minded for the score to have been the other way though) Congradulations Redhounds. Go Meece!