Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central @ Pike Central
1st round of the lady hawk tip-off classic

PCC-78
AC-49
I don't see AC beating PCC but I don't see them getting killed either. With all the stuff going on between these two team both having coaching changes and then with P. Lowe not being able to play, this game probably isn't going to be all that good. I will say;
PCC-53
AC-40
Pike Central
70-50 Go Lady Hawks
pcc-50
ac-42
PC in an easy one.
Well i think that everyone needs to lay off AC. All everyone does is talk bad about them but the AC girls had a good season last year. Don't judge the girls because of the boys mistake. Hey i ain't no AC fan but i mean give them a chance. Hey i also heard that Amanda Thacker and Alanna Cline (I think that is the right names.) were supposed to be really good tomorrow night and on fire. SO good luck to both teams. Someone tomorrow post the scores.
no one is talking bad about them just predicting that they are not going to win. So post a prediction...
Pike Central
:wenumber1 I pick AC girls to pull an upset tomorrow night, and Buzz Cut needs to lay off the boys team also, and who cares if u are a Rebels fan, still dont give u the right to talk about them. But i see where your comin from with the record they had last season
"Buzz-Cut" Wrote:Well i think that everyone needs to lay off AC. All everyone does is talk bad about them but the AC girls had a good season last year. Don't judge the girls because of the boys mistake. Hey i ain't no AC fan but i mean give them a chance. Hey i also heard that Amanda Thacker and Alanna Cline (I think that is the right names.) were supposed to be really good tomorrow night and on fire. SO good luck to both teams. Someone tomorrow post the scores.

yeah Buzzcut but AC cant replace Becky Thomas......AC will have a good season....but they wont have the scoring like they did last year in Thomas