Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has the WORST helmets in football?
Who do you all think has the worst helmets in football?

I'm going with Oregon's glow in the dark ones they wear in big games sometimes. But as far as worn all the time I would say Nevada's or New Mexico's both are pretty ugly in my opinion.
Tennessee, Auburn, Florida State, UTEP, Boston College, and Oregons got about 15 different ugly helmets they use every season..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pitt without a doubt. I grew up hating "Script Pitt", old Pitt Stadium, and Mustard and Royal Blue. All that is gone, but Pitt still sucks!!!!
Miami
Tennessee
Oregon, South Carolina, Temple, Buffalo, Bowling Green, Hawaii, and UL.

FWIW, I did not list UL because they are UK's rival... it is because Cardinals DON'T HAVE TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kentucky
ohio state,that grey and red makes me puke, and yes that sweater vest of jim tressells also.
nky Wrote:Kentucky

Your so mean Sad

Duke...... ANYTHING YOU PUT A DUKE LOGO ON IS UGLY
The Tulane Green Wave.
im all for classic and bringing back the past but i dont like the UTs need to change, change is good don't like Alabamas they need to put a big charging elephant on theirs
Pretty much anything out of Oregon is horrible.. Helmets, uniforms, colors... Alabama gets my other vote.
Tennessee has the worst helmets IMO.
And this debate is over. Click on the link below and if anyone can find a pic that tops this one then I will definately apologize to all Oregon fans.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...%2F12%2F17
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Oregon, South Carolina, Temple, Buffalo, Bowling Green, Hawaii, and UL.

FWIW, I did not list UL because they are UK's rival... it is because Cardinals DON'T HAVE TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS!! The days of the mean looking mascot need to be over and just have a crisp, clean look of the school's letter emblems and such. Less is more on football helmets in my opinion.
GRIFFIN Wrote:Tennessee

I have to agree, Tennessee helmets have to be the WORST!

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your so mean Sad

Duke...... ANYTHING YOU PUT A DUKE LOGO ON IS UGLY

Right, its not just their helmets is everything!
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:im all for classic and bringing back the past but i dont like the UTs need to change, change is good don't like Alabamas they need to put a big charging elephant on theirs

How can you not like Alabama's helmets? The day Alabama changes their helmets is the day i stop being a Crimson Tide fan....jk lol
Chase1 Wrote:How can you not like Alabama's helmets? The day Alabama changes their helmets is the day i stop being a Crimson Tide fan....jk lol

The day you u stop being a Crimson Tide fan is the day we can be friends.
North Carolina's helmets.
Alabama and Notre Dame - now those are UGLY.
I don't like Michigan's or anything with ram horns.
Penn State.....to plan for this guy
This thread is useless without pics!
csabo17 Wrote:This thread is useless without pics!

If you watch football then u really dont need pics