Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky,,opposite of last weeks 1st quarter
First and foremost I apologise for wording " kentucky is a disgrace' thread. I tried but could not edit that. I honestly from the bottom of my heart meant THEIR EFFORT WAS A DISGRACE. I stick by that. Im not a bandwagon fan either,,im a football fan who likes good football played with heart. All week long i listened to coach brooks take the blame but he is the one who should have been apologised too,,from his players and his coaches. Simple things like not having enough players on the field,,unexcusable. I know Florida has a great team but we made them look better than they are. I dont know why we had a complete breakdown. It was more mental than physical I guarantee you that. Kentucky has the talent to beat a really good team. I hope the players dont listen to some fans who say we just dont have enough talent to beat a top sec school. Tell that to the players in our triple overtime win over LSU. I believe that team was better than this years florida's team. If brooks would have posted what he thought about our effort you all would have hammered or worse banned him.