Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals
How about those BENGALS?
Have you noticed how NO ONE calls them the BANGLES anymore or makes nicknames on television. Especially Chris Berman he was the worse. Fumbling, Stumbling, BENGALS remember that guys?
Well now I guess the joke is on him b/c CINCY is for real by dominating the ravens and they are suppose to have a tough defense, I know the ravens are having a bad season but still cincy is for real. WHO AGREES?
They are ripping apart the D!
now they are playing like the old cincy team in the 4th quarter
Ravens are making a good comeback.. they're back in the game now
Cincinnati has played a great game... Lewis is starting to play good now for the Ravens.. but the Bengals have proved they are the better team
Bengals played an awesome game today.
yea until the middle or the 3rd and the 1st half of the 4th then they started picking it up late in the 4th
But the bengals are for real thats for sure
They played like they were out to prove people wrong today.
Probably one of the best games that I've watched them play all season.
The Bengals are better--but they are not "contenders" as of yet.

They are merely doing what they should be doing:
1. They are beating thems that are not as good as they are.
2. They are losing to teams that are better than them.

Definite signs of life. However--people should be cautious not to have any illusions about going to the Super Bowl (like they do around NKY).

They are about 4 players away. But they are definitely making progress.
the bengals are doin great this year and they could go deep in the playoffs
Bengals are great this year
They played a great game just put it on cruise control to early.
kyhillbillie you made a GREAT point I mean the bengals have lost games to teams with winning records and won games with losing and some winning records
So if they can beat PITT then we can say they are for real IMO
It's gonna be tough for Cincy to beat Pitt this week. Pitt is coming off a 2 game losing streak for the first time in years. It's going to be tough for Cincy to come out of Pitt with a W.