Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you are a Reds fan, do you want THIS back?
Adam Dunn!

HR 38 RBI 104 Walks (league leader)113 Strikeout's (probably league leader :biggrin: ) 173 BA.268 OBP.398

I can't remember EVER seeing his Batting average at almost .270 :yikes:

The question is: Should the Reds or Diamondbacks want him back?
NO! He is to lazy in the outfield.
He is a DH. Absolutely horrific in the field. His move to 1st base has been a disaster. Red, D-backs could no longer his 100 RBI's being offset by his "runs allowed".
Absolutely. An outfield of Dunn, Stubbs, and Bruce would be potentially outstanding. Backed up by Big Laynce and Gomes and the outfield is solid for a long time.
Think about if the front office wasnt stupid we couldve had josh hamilton, adam dunn and jay bruce in the outfield together!
Since this tread has been brought back to attention, I will update the stats:

159 games .267 BA 38 HR 105 RBI 116 Walks 177 K's .398 OBP .529 Slugging
Nah...

They should convert Votto to LF...with Votto/Stubbs/Bruce in the OF.

Bring up Yonder Alonso.

Your Set With a Killer Team.
I love Adam Dunn, but if you really take a look at his stats, his bad assets drag down his good assets to make him only an average player. Overall I think the Reds made a good decision getting rid of him, he was making too much money. He was one of my favorite players when he was on the Reds but if really take a minute and step back and look at everything it really was a good idea to get rid of him.
I'd still not touch him and his horrendous glove
To the original question, we have decided that the Reds don't want him back, what about the Diamondbacks?
I have to beleive the D-Backs have to ask themselves the same question as the Reds. You can't have a guy on your defensive squad that gives up as many runs as he produces. As an AL DH, he has a home. But I would not touch him if I were a NL team.
D-Backs?

Yeah they should go after him.
Imagine him at DH with the Yankee's....
Yuck...
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Imagine him at DH with the Yankee's....

With the short porch, MMmmmmm:biggrin: